Chapter Thirteen.

"I am fine, Mother. How are you?" I smiled as I heard her sigh from the other side.

"I am worried about you, Yazia. You always skip your meals," she said, making me chuckle.

"Oh, my mother. I will eat. Don't stress yourself," I said as I walked towards the hotel while others were walking behind me and talking.

"How is the weather there?" she asked, making me laugh.

"Ma, we are still in Korea. The weather is very pleasant," I said, and I heard her sniff.

"Ma," I said in a strict voice.

"I am not crying. I am peeling onions," she said, making me chuckle.

"Please take care of yourself," she said, and I smiled.

"I will. Take care of yourself too. Fe aman nilla," I replied.

"Fe aman nilla," I heard her, and with that, she hung up.

"So how's Auntie doing?" Demir asked as he came up to my side, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"She is being worried about me," I chuckled, and he nodded.

"Mothers are really fragile, while fathers are strong and they don't show much emotion," he said, making me smile as I looked at my hands.

"No, my mother is the strongest woman I have ever seen. And I have seen nothing more fragile than my father's ego," I said, and he chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Miss Yazia," he winked, making me scoff. "Idiot," I chuckled as I looked at the sky.

"Want some ice cream?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, please," I said, and he smiled.

"Then go buy it. Buy for me too," he grinned, making me glare at him.

"Jerk," I muttered, making him gasp dramatically.

"Ha! What did you just call me?" he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Jerk," I gave him a fake smile, making him burst into laughter.

"Okay, I am sorry. Come, I will buy ice cream for you," he said, making me smile as I followed him.

"Which flavor?" he asked, and I pretended to think for some time.

"Butterscotch," I said, and the shopkeeper nodded. He handed me a butterscotch cone and handed Demir a chocolate cone.

"Thanks," I said as I gave him money, making his face fall.

"What is this?" He looked at me in disbelief, and I chuckled. "Money, idiot. I don't take favors from anyone," I said, and he glared at me.

"Oh, so I am anyone now? I am a friend, come," he gave the money back to me.

"But-"

"No buts," he said, and we continued to walk.

"Hey, guys," Nazli ran up to us with her ice cream in her hands.

"Let's go for some fun," she said, and I shook my head.

"Tomorrow. I am tired today," I said, and she pouted.

"Promise. Tomorrow definitely," I pleaded, and she sighed.

"Okay, as you say. But still, we will play some games when we reach the hotel," she said, and I nodded.

Soon we were standing in front of the hotel. I saw Mr. Min standing there. Oh god, what is he doing here?

"Hey, Mr. Min. We were going to play some games. Do you want to join?" Nazli ran up to him, making me glare at her.

"Why not," he smirked, and looked at me. Our eyes met for some time, and I looked away.