Chapter Twenty Five

"How can you be such an idiot?" Nazli gave me a stern look, making me look at the ground. "I am so ashamed of myself," I sighed, and she shook her head. Our night shift was over. I hadn't seen Mr. Min since last night. "What will I do now? I really want to make it up to him," I said, and she bit her lip, thinking for some time. "Go home and cook a delicious meal for him. You know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," she chimed, making me smile. "That's a great idea," I exclaimed. "I love you, Nazli. Bye." I gave her a quick hug and ran out after grabbing my purse.

I went to get some groceries and walked back home. The guards noticed me and greeted me. I smiled at them, greeting them back. I walked into the mansion, placing my purse on a couch. I walked into the kitchen to see the maids working there. They bowed at me when they saw me, and I nodded in return.

"I want to cook myself today," I said, and they bowed in agreement. I rolled up my sleeves and started cooking while the maids helped me. After an hour of cooking, finally everything was prepared. I placed everything on the dining table and went to change my clothes.

I wore a long black dress that reached my ankles, with a belt on my waist. The sleeves of the dress were puffed out, giving it a cute look. I styled my hair in a cute hairstyle and added some butterfly hair accessories. I wore my cozy slippers and walked downstairs. The maids went to the servants' quarters. There were just some guards outside guarding the mansion, and they wouldn't dare to come in. That's why I didn't cover my hair.

I sat at the dining table, waiting for Mr. Min. I placed my chin on my palm as I rested my elbow on the table. I looked at the wall clock. It was already 10 PM. I sighed, pushing my hair back. Someone has to try after all, right? I will try to make this marriage work. I sighed, opening my phone and calling him. He didn't answer. I sent him numerous texts, but received no reply.

I sighed, walking upstairs to our room. I stepped onto the balcony, looking out, the wind caressing my hair as I gazed at the star-filled sky.

Did I really cross the line? Was I really that harsh? I sighed as I looked back towards the gates. Two guards ran towards the gate, opening it, and he drove in. A guard ran to open the door of the car for him, and he handed the car keys to him. He looked up at the balcony, and our eyes met for a moment. I looked away and walked downstairs. Soon the doors opened, and he walked in.

He tried to ignore me and walk upstairs. "Yoongi," I called him softly, making him stop. He slowly looked back at me, rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt, his coat in his hands. "Yes?" he asked, and I walked towards him. "I cooked for you. Go freshen up, I will warm the dishes up," I said, and he shook his head. "I am not hungry," he replied, making me smile. "I didn't ask. This is an order," I said, making him chuckle. "Is that so, Your Majesty?" he lowered himself to my eye level, looking at me with an amused grin.

"Yes," I replied, looking into his eyes. "Then I don't have any option." He stood up, walking upstairs, making me smile. He can't say no to Yazia. Min yazia. A shy smile made its way to my face, and I ran to heat the dishes up.

I will poison him if he looks at that Minhee again. I smiled at my own wicked thought. Astagfirullah. What am I thinking?

I placed the dishes back on the dining table, decorating it, and soon he walked down with his damp hair. He was wearing a grey sweater and black joggers. Surprisingly, he didn't look angry anymore. He smiled and drew back a chair, sitting on it while Leo followed him. I gave Leo his food.

I served him food, and he thanked me. I sat on a chair beside him, serving myself. We started eating in silence. "Yazia," he called out, breaking the silence. "Mhm?" I looked at him. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have left that time. I was angry," he said, and I shook my head, smiling at him. "No problem," I answered, making him smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, and I chuckled. "Actually, I was about to warn you," I said, making him look up at me. "Warn me about what?" he asked, and I smiled. I laughed like a witch in my mind.