Chapter Nine

"Dr Yazia.Please focus."Dr Ferman scolded and I nodded."Sorry sir."I lowered my head and continued to focus on the surgery.

After completing the surgery.I walked out taking off my gown and gloves.I cleaned my hands.
"Yazia.Whats wrong with you?You seem off these days?"He asked making smile at him."I am fine sir."I said and he sighed."I get it.Yoi don't want to share but whatever it is,I suggest Don't mix your professional life and personal life Yazia.You need to be professional,so many lives depend on you."He said and I nodded."I will keep that in mind."I smiled slightly and walked away.

I placed my hand on my forehead as I huffed.Allah!What's happening to me?.It has been weeks since I last saw him.Why do I care.He comes here to discuss things with Adil sir and Benish Mam and goes away.He is ignoring me.'I don't care.'I reminded myself.I just need to give him his money back.

I sighed,only one person can help me right now.I thought and rushed upstairs.
________________
"How do you feel now?"Hoseok sat infront of me as he placed me a glass of wine.I took a deep breath as I sipped on the wine."Like shit."I replied making him laugh."Don't worry.You will forget her soon."He said and I shook my head."Its not as easy as you think man."I said as I traced the brim of the glass.

"Everytime when I am ready to forget her either I bump into her or She comes in my dream."I sighed remembering the number of times she appeared in my dreams."You are messed up."He chuckled as he chugged down his glass of wine.

"Do you know Hobi.When I bump into her,I give her a cold expression and she looks at me with such innocent gaze.It messes me up to my core."I said and he nodded his head."What do you think Yoongi?Do you love her?"He asked and I shook my head as I sighed."I don't know Hoseok.I am confused."I said and he nodded.

"Do you ever wonder what really messes with your head?" Hoseok asked, staring at his glass of wine.

"It's when you're in love but your mind just won't accept it," he added, taking a sip.

"It shakes you to the core.It confuses you so much that all you do is think about that person.You will wonder how your life will be if they were with you."He said as he looked at me making me look at my glass of wine.

"Do I love her?"I asked myself."I don't know Hoseok.My heart wants her attention,it wants to be around her but my mind refuses.I am afraid to be heartbroken."I sighed as I chugged the whole glass of wine.

I poured more wine in my glass."I need her Hoseok but I can't have her.There is a barrier in between us.Her world is so different from mine."I exclaimed as I drank another glass of wine."No matter how much I try.She can never be mine.I can never break the wall in between us."I panted as I kept on drinking.

"I don't want her Hoseok but I need her.She fills the void in my heart.I fell in love with her so quickly.I can't understand it.She did magic on me."I mumbled as I looked at Hoseok."My brother.Atleast you can see the person you like.You know the girl I love.I only saw her once.I have been trying to find her but she disappeared in thin air.Its so hard Yoongi."He cried as he placed his head on the table while I kept drinking.

"The night she sat with me and talked to me,all my worries vanished.Just like you said I was so exhausted and tired but when I saw her I felt happy and contented."I muttered while I looked at the glass while pouting.

"I like her so much."I whispered as I got up from my seat.I looked at Hoseok who had passed out.I grabbed my car keys and walked outside.I got in my car drove towards the hospital.
I need psychiatrist.

A smile tugged on my lips when I remembered Yazia.She is so stubborn and- and so cute.I scrunched my nose as I smiled.I parked my car infront of the hospital and ran inside.