What Members Think

The dance practice room became silent for a while after Chan explained the whole situation. Earlier he could hear Hyunjin mumbling something like "For real?" when he asked for their opinion about having a female member in the group. It was a crazy idea as a matter of fact, Chan admitted it, but he still wanted to hear what the members thought about it.

The first person to share his thoughts was Minho as the younger ones seemed to hesitate to speak. "I have no objection to that. If she can complete our group then why not."

Chan nodded in relief. One agreed, six to go. "Okay. Thanks, Minho. Others?"

"I agree with Minho Hyung," Jisung claimed confidently.

Then Seungmin next. "Me too."

Chan gave the two an appreciative smile. "Thanks, Jisung, Seungmin," he addressed. He could feel his heart beat faster. Three agreed, four to go. "Felix, what about you?"

Felix straightened his posture and hummed for a second before finally answering, "I don't have any problem with having a female member, so I'll go with whatever the best for us."

"Noted. Thank you, Felix." Four agreed, three left. Chan darted his gaze at the remaining members who hadn't voiced what they wanted for the group. "Hyunjin? Jeongin? Changbin? Any thoughts?"

"Can we meet her first?" Changbin finally spoke. "I mean if we're really going to add her in Stray Kids, at least we know a bit of what she's like."

Hyunjin nodded, agreeing. "I think so too."

Jeongin who was busying himself by fiddling his shoelaces also added, "I'm with Changbin and Hyunjin Hyung."

With the youngest being the last one to sell his thoughts, Chan nodded and flashed a thankful smile to his members. He was glad that none of them was really against this whole idea of having a girl in a supposed-to-be boy group.

"Thanks for all your opinions. I appreciate every single one of it, really." The soft smile lingered on Chan's lips as he glance at the members one by one. "To tell you guys the truth, I haven't asked her about joining Stray Kids yet because I need to ask all of you first," he confessed. "I'll introduce you all to her once she agrees to this, is that okay?"

Changbin nodded, followed by the rest. "Yeah, sure."