Jisung's Company

Jisung had been waiting for Chan to show up with Kala for about an hour now. It was a day off and when he saw Chan wanted to leave the dorm earlier to check up on their maknae, he told the leader to bring her here because he wasn't the only one who was worried about her.

Since Chan was gone, Jisung was just shuffling and fussing around in the living room. He bit his fingers while switching between channels on the TV, feeling more restless than ever because of this one particular girl.

Witnessing Kala crying for the first time ever was a not-so-good experience yesterday. Jisung who already felt horrible when JYP mentioned Minho's name as the eliminated member was getting pushed more on the edge by Kala's breakdown. He didn't know what to do at the time other than watching his two best friends crumble down.

After the filming, just like the others, Jisung also searched for Kala when she was nowhere to be seen. He tried to call her phone and text her a ton of messages but didn't get a single answer. Until Hyunjin told him that she had gone home by herself in the middle of the rain. Not pondering more about how Hyunjin knew that, Jisung intended to go straight to Kala's unit last night. But the taller boy suggested he should give her some space first because she seemed like she needed that the most.

The front door of the dorm finally made the sound Jisung desperately wanted to hear. He scurried over to the entrance and there she was with Chan, the girl who made all the members concerned of her disappearance.

Kala hadn't taken off both of her shoes yet when Jisung advanced toward her and gave her the biggest, tightest hug he ever did to someone. She was a bit taken aback for a second, then slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling at ease in his embrace.

"We were so worried about you! Why did you just leave like that?" Jisung shot without so much of a greeting, still holding her close.

"I'm sorry. It got too overwhelming for me," Kala mumbled on Jisung's shoulder. "I still can't believe PD-nim eliminated Minho Oppa. He should've still been here."

"I know," he easily agreed. Jisung then released Kala and set his hands on her shoulders. "How are you feeling now?"

"Horrid, but fair."

"Is that supposed to be good?"

"Better than nothing," Chan interfered, handing Jisung a small bucket of cookies and cream ice cream. "Here. You have one job to keep this girl company until I get back from the agency, got it?"

Jisung undoubtedly took over the ice cream bucket. "Aye aye, Captain!" he shouted and saluted to Chan playfully. "But hyung, what are you doing at the agency? We don't have a schedule today."

"Some work," Chan replied in short. "I'll see you later," he bid them goodbye and ruffled Kala's hair adoringly.

Once the oldest stepped out through the door, Jisung grabbed Kala's hand and brought her in. "Should we do a 'Harry Potter' marathon?"

"Absolutely."