New Dorm

Minho and the student members who had just returned from school, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Kala, arrived all together at the Stray Kids' new dorm. Still in their school uniforms—except Minho—the five of them came in while carrying big bags of clothes and things. The filming staff and the other four members were already there, setting up the rooms.

This would be the first time Kala lived with her members after two years it was just her and Ryujin. Not that she was complaining about only having Ryujin as a dormmate, but it felt nice to have a lively dorm at last. She was excited to say the least to start a new journey and create many memories here.

"Yuuu!" Jisung yelled out as soon as he spotted the younger girl at the entrance. He advanced toward her and took over the guitar bag in her left hand, then dragged her with him. "Come with me. Your room is next to us."

"Us who?" Kala asked, letting Jisung lead her to one of the rooms.

"Zero-zero line," Jisung responded simply. He then wiggled Kala's hand in his hold. "Aren't you excited? We finally can do many things together now!"

At the enthusiasm, Kala grinned in the same manner. "We should start listing those animes you want me to watch with you."

"Oh, I already got the list, don't worry." Jisung sent a wink on her way.

"Really?" Kala laughed. "You are excited."

"I am." Jisung mirrored her laughter.

They both entered a pretty spacious room where there were Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, and Jeongin who were entertaining themselves by playing hide and seek. Jisung announced his and Kala's presence with a loud voice and passed the members to another small bedroom in that room.

"Here you go. Our maknae's room," Jisung presented, putting down Kala's guitar bag beside the bed.

"I get my own room?" Kala questioned, bewildered.

"Chan Hyung's request," Jisung stated. "He said it's better for you to have your own room since you're the only girl here."

Kala took off her backpack and placed it on the bed along with her duffle bag, her gaze tracing their way through out the room that was already filled with some furniture. "I love this."

"This is Kala's room?" Jeongin abruptly joined the two with Felix trailing behind him. "Woah, I'm gonna hang out in here often."

"Who said you can hang out in my room?" Kala crossed her arms as she watched Jeongin lay nonchalantly on her bed.

"I did," he replied casually, ignoring the glare she was giving him and making himself comfortable.

"There's also a bathroom in here," Felix chimed in. He opened the bathroom door wider while the others curiously followed him to see the inside. "Not bad."

"Yeah, it's nice actually," Jisung added. "Looks like Chan Hyung really wants Yu to have her own private space."

"That's so Channie Hyung," Jeongin spoke, an admiration brimming his words at the leader's consideration of their girl maknae

Speaking of the devil, Chan showed up at the door without so much of a notice. His hands were full of snacks that his mom brought him from Australia. "Is Kala here already?"

"I'm here!" Kala answered, instantly hurrying out of the bathroom to Chan.

A smile pulled at his lips, gazing down at her. "How do you like your room?"

"It's perfect!" Kala exclaimed cheerily. "Thank you for thinking of me like this."

Chan shook his head while humming in disapproval. "No one is thanking anyone. It's your right as the only girl among us. You deserve this," he pointed out, looking around the room. "It's better like this anyway, so we can respect your personal boundaries."

Heartwarming feeling flooding in the entire Kala's blood vessel system. She raised her thumbs to Chan. "You're the best."