Couple Guitar Bag

It was finally the day Kala would get a new bag for her beloved guitar. The money she had been saving was already enough to buy a really nice one, so she wouldn't spend more on a guitar bag again anytime soon. She called it an investment. Certainly a fancy word for a sixteen-year-old girl.

Seungmin promised to take her to a great place he knew had a good collection, the very same place that he offered to take Kala to during their bonding era. He also planned to get himself a new guitar bag this time. They decided to go together after finishing the practicing schedule today, which resulted in them going out at night.

Frankly, Kala had mixed feelings about all of this. It was kind of weird to get rid of the old, ripped guitar bag she had had for the longest time. After all, the thing was given to her along with the guitar that was her father's legacy. You could tell it held so many memories of her and the man, and replacing it with a new one was like letting go of something that always had a sentimental meaning for her. But on the other hand, she was excited as this could mean a new beginning, a new step, a new journey that if her father were here, he would support her at all cost.

With that in mind, Kala stepped inside the music store Seungmin led them to.

They began to look around in the guitar section. There were so many choices for the guitar bag or case to the point Seungmin and Kala had to circle the area thrice. Sometimes they were distracted by the guitars alone until one of the employees who was on duty approached them to help.

"Are you guys looking for a guitar or the bag?" the female employee asked the two teenagers in a friendly tone, but still managed to sound professional.

"The bag, please," Seungmin answered for him and Kala. "You guys have a lot of good ones it's hard to choose."

"Would you like to check our latest collection? It's one of the best we have here," the employee suggested to them.

Seungmin glanced at Kala who nodded agreeing. "Yeah, sure."

The woman ushered them to the said collection that was displayed on the glass cabinet, looking so grand in the dim light that shone them. Two bags were placed side by side in there, the right one was black and the other was dark brown.

"Both are hard cases and covered with PU leather. It's waterproof and wear-resistant," the employee explained, opening the glass cabinet and taking out the black one for the two to take a closer look. "We can also get your name printed on it if you're interested."

The two nodded understandingly while tracing their hands on the surface layer of the guitar bag, examining the leather material. Kala opened the safety buttons to look how was the inside. It was equipped with an extended pillow shockproof device design, adding more protection for the guitar.

"And these two are the last stock for this collection. It will take a long time for the next restock because it was made in Japan, so you guys are lucky. Maybe they are meant for you two." The woman grinned at them, being a persuasive seller by using tempting words.

Seungmin smiled slightly, appreciating the gesture. He elbowed Kala's arm to get her attention. "What do you say? A couple guitar bag for us?"

"I like it," Kala nodded and looked up at him. "Dibs on the black!"

"Sure thing," he simply gave in, a chuckle lacing his words. Seungmin then turned to the employee. "We'll take both."

The next day, Seungmin and Kala came to the practice and showed off their new guitar bag that had their name imprinted on the bottom of the case to the members.

Bonus fact: Jisung was jealous because he wanted a couple, custom-name guitar bag too