The Return of the Lost Ones

This morning Kala woke up and had a hunch something good was about to happen today, as if someone just whispered in her ear to prepare herself for it. Maybe it was her guardian angel who did that. Yes she liked to believe they existed, taking really good care of her in every step she made. Sometimes she felt it was her parents who were always watching her from up there.

Starting the day in a bright mood, Kala got everyone slightly confused with her unusual cheerful demeanor, especially because of her gloomy silence episode recently. Nonetheless, the members were glad their maknae was doing much better now, so there wasn't any acceptable reason to ruin it.

Kala simply told the members about her INFJ instinct that a miracle was coming their way. She said that as it was common knowledge they should've known too.

The boys were puzzled at first and thought she was just in the mood for being random. Until the filming started and JYP delivered a few things about the final mission, the so-called miracle happened in between.

"So Felix and Minho..." JYP mentioned, making the members perk up in interest. "I call them here."

That brought an instant smile to the seven of them you could feel their spark of happiness.

Kala had been beaming even when JYP merely said the two names. And when he opened the door to let them come in, her grin was so wide she could rip her mouth as Minho and Felix came into view.

Time seemed to slow down for Kala, it almost felt like a fever dream. She didn't know exactly how she was right, but the miracle she was so eager for really happened in front of her eyes. They would be given a chance to debut as 9 members once more.

Kala's feet were itching to bring her to the two boys who stood in a glow beside JYP. She wanted to quickly engulf them in a hug, but the old man still had something to say about how they must prepare a stage with 7 members and with 9 members altogether so he could decide the final number of Stray Kids members.

"Prepare it well and I hope there will be a good result coming from it, understand?" JYP turned his head on both sides, making sure all the members paid attention.

"Yes!" the nine answered in unison.

He nodded and clapped his hands. "Do well."

They all bowed and thanked JYP as he rotated his body to retreat himself from the room.

Once the door clicked close, Kala made a beeline for Felix and tackled him in a hug immediately. "You hid it from me, didn't you? You could've told me when we met yesterday."

Felix chuckled, cupping the back of her head lovingly. "Sorry, you must be surprised, right?"

"Not really, no. I know you two will find a way back home," Kala stated, tightening the hug like she never wanted to let go. A sniffle couldn't restrain itself from coming out of her nose. "I'm so glad you're back with us. I won't let them take you away from us ever again."

"I'll be giving my best this time," he affirmed, determination seeping into his smile.

"You always did."

Having enough of the sentimental moment, Kala let go of Felix so he could go to the other members. She wiped the little tears that had escaped from her eyes in a swift movement and sauntered over to Minho who was surrounded by Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

"Minho Oppa..." she called, gaining his attention at once.

Minho gestured for Kala to come closer and she obediently did it. "Aigoo, uri gongjunim." He embraced her into his arms when she was already within his reach. "It's been a while. Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I do," she professed fast. "We never saw each other anymore since you left."

"I know. I've been practicing so hard to come back stronger." Pulling away, Minho held Kala's shoulders to see her face directly. "This time I'll make sure to stay with all of you just like what you asked me, yeah?"

With those words, a smile made its way to her lips. "I like that."