Character Info ( ̄∇ ̄)

(OK NEW STORY TO DISTRACT MYSELF FROM THE OTHER ONE SHUT UP Y'ALL)

♡Name♡: Y/n L/n

"Hi! My name's Y/n! You can call me N/n, or whatever you like! I'm fine with any! Welcome to Hell!"

♡Age♡: Looks around her early 20's but Hazbin in Hell for a Good while

"I've been here for a long while now! But anyways! Have you tried Hell's famous Chocolates? Those are awesome and Delicious!!"

♡Gender♡: Cis Female? Yeah. Succubus? Ozzie's. Hotel? Hazbin. Boss? Helluva

"I really need the money so I travel around the Rings and Earth! But I mainly live in the Lust Ring hehe"

♡Species♡: Succubus

"Techinques to seduce? I don't have any. They all come near me by just sitting there or gesturing with a finger"

♡Personality♡: Marin Kitagawa (From My Dress-Up Darling)

"I'm Roomates with THE Verosika Mayday! Can you believe that?"

♡Sexuality♡: Pansexual 

"Be proud... OF WHO YOU ARE!!! >:0"

♡Appearance♡: BEAUTIFUL

"No one's prettier than my Shizuku-tan Body Pillow in my room"

♡Ability♡: Fortune Tell/Immune to Poison/And whatever Succubus has

"Val always ask me to take him to Lust Ring... Cause I'm Ozzie's favourite apart from Fizz"

♡Inventory♡: Flask of Beetlejuice/Carmine Angelic Steel Weapon

"Yeah... Human World is filled with danger! How would I defend myself without getting killed?"

♡Love interest who'll fall for her♡: Are you even asking? 

"I'm the face image of the Vees! And they've agreed to not change my name!"

♡Height♡: 6'5"/195cm

"I'm pretty tall for a Succubus hahaha... ANYWAYS!"

♡Status♡: Lust Ring Native/Overlord/Worker of the Hazbin Hotel

"By the way, I almost died in the Last Extermination if it wasn't for the Leader that saved my cutie patootie ass"

♡CAST OF LOVE INTEREST

(MORE WILL BE ADDED)

☆ADAM☆