♡33. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣!♡

(Yeah, this time you're not participating in the Hotel and Sir Pentious shit, I know. I'm sorry)

No One's POV:

"We have a problem"

The scene cuts to the emergency meeting with You, Vox, Velvette, and Valentino to discuss a matter with Alastor as a Robo Fizz, Kitty, pass out drinks to each of them.

You and Velvette changed clothes, with you being packaged, and dressed up again.

(Don't ask what type of fashion sense I have, I know it's weird)

Vox didn't let you drink alcohol, so you got an Apple Juice from Kitty instead. You nibbled on the cup, pouting at Vox. 

So Unfair... It's not like I'm underage...

"Alastor is getting close to little princess Morningstar, so our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's BRAT-... I-I mean Daughter and that smiling freak!" Vox slammed his fist on the Table, looking at your reaction.

He didn't want to accidentally anger you by calling Charlie a brat.

Velvette stopped looking at her phone and raise an eyebrow. "Well, how exactly are we supposed to stop it?" Vox eyed you, Velvette looked at you and slammed on the table glaring at Vox.

"Are you serious!? N/n can't do this! She's too precious for this bullshit!" She angrily spat, you unsymetrically blinked at Velvette. "Hah?" You were confused.

"No of course not. I'd never use N/n for anything that might be bad for her" Valentino was putting so much glue on his revolver to decorate with glitter and marbles.

"Put something inside them. That's how I get the bitches to behave" Valentino mentioned, Vox questioned him. "Well, maybe someone on the inside isn't such a bad idea. Do you think Angel would?"

"That lanky prick won't even return my calls" Val spat out. You stared at him, irritated. "Val, what did we talk about?" You crossed your arms.

"Ugh... We're not calling any worker... Like that" He rolled his eyes, pouting by the scold.