♡24. 𝙊𝙠! 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!♡

NEW LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED!

☆LUTE☆

"It's Crazy what I'm About to say Sir, And I know you'll Agree with me

"It's Crazy what I'm About to say Sir, And I know you'll Agree with me... We should totally take that Hellborn with us, I mean... Who wouldn't fuck that?"

No One's POV:

"What's up Vaggie?"

Vaggie was about to talk to you through the Face time Meeting, Alastor narrowed his eyes.  "What are you doing my dear?" 

Vaggie rolled her eyes. "I'm talking with Y/n" "And Why is Y/n trapped in this tiny little box?" Vaggie was irritated by his question. "It's called Smartphone, it's for-" 

"Ok, Dear I've heard enough! I don't have much interest with this stupid object" You butted in the conversation. 

"Oh, I play games on the phone! You should try it!" You suggested, so that he wouldn't go nearby you anymore. 

Alastor laughed hysterically. "Ahahaha! I normally don't associate with all of this Technology thing. But I'm only making the expection for You cause I absolutely LOVE that attitude of yours, Darling!"

He was thinking if he should get one of those smart objects just to have your everyday things inside.

You chuckled, since Alastor wasn't here, you found him quite amusing to talk to. 

"Okay, so, Charlie and you're dealing with something very important, so while you're gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents your vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera" You narrowed your eyes hearing Vaggies info.

"Ok, Alastor?" You looked at him through the phone. Alastor snaps his fingers to conjure up a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is a folding-type old photography camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time. 

Vaggie is unamused. "A video camera?" Alastor narrowed his eyes with a long thin smile. "Hmmm"

Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor adheres to Vaggie's request and snaps his fingers again, conjuring up a video camera that's poorly used with pieces of tape stuck together.

"Wow, you sure have a poor liking for a camera" You commented to him. "Well my dear, I have standards" You raised a brow, upset.

I've a feeling that you're insulting meh 囧

"But I'll accept YOUR technology things if you insist, no matter how much I hate it" Alastor smirked, giving you already lots of hints. 

Vaggie smiled at the camera. "Alright! Let's do this! Thanks Y/n! See ya" She ended the call.

"But I haven't said anything to help her..."

【☆☆☆】

The Meeting with Adam isn't going well, Charlie looked bored, propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boasting himself and his sex life while You were sitting on the chair beside her with your legs crossed.

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like, 'do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick'" He pointed his dick down the table, making You cringe in disgust. 

"All dicks descend from me. You think you want drummer dick? No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" Then he ate a mouthfull of rib sloppily. 

"So, anyway, then we fucked, I wanted to try Y/n's pussy first but it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend? No, not you Blondie. I'm asking the Cutie here" Adam raised a brow and stared at you.

"I was playing Among Us" You answered. Adam insulted the game, munching on the rib. "Wow, that game suck ass, whoever created that game is a fucking-"

"But I created it for the Winners and Sinners to be able to play it" "Fuck, did I say Suck Ass? I meant it Kick Ass! That's some good shit, Babe" Adam fingerguns you and send you a wink.

 Then Charlie realised something. "Wait, your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam, that means you...Oh..." Charlie puts the pieces together, realizing this is the reason why her mother left him, and why she and Y/n was in this meeting instead of Lucifer, making her wince. 

"That explains so much" She mumbled. Adam ate another rib and made a rock hand sign. "I know. I fucking rock. And I'll rock Y/n's brain out if I was down there as well" He snickered.

"Oh..." You blushed a bit by his bold saying. "Oh? Shy I see, Hmmmm~?" "Nyeh, you just surprised me" You snickered.

Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand.

"Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir"-Charlie.

"Call me, Dickmaster"-Adam.

"Adam" Charlie deadpanned. "You seem like a smart... well, stand up guy" Y/n raised a brow and said subconciously. "Is He?"

Adam picked his teeth and hums in agreement. "And I know you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A-A genius!" "I mean, your words babe"

"Who would really love to put his name on something" "Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shit's the best!" Adam yelled excitedly. "Remember when I signed my name on your left boob Y/n!?" You snapped your head to look at him.

"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!? HOW COME I NEVER RECALL SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?" You back away on your seat in shock.

"It's a solution to our biggest problem!"-Charlie.

"Oh, Herpes. Yeah, that's a bitch"

【☆☆☆】

"OZZIE!! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!"

Lucifer yelled out and shook Asmodeus's head. "I FEEL IT!! I FEEL SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL SOMETHING IMPORTANT FROM MEH!! OH DAD!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?" 

Asmodeus slapped Lucifer's head. "LUCIFER! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! NOTHING IS HAPPENING! IT'S JUST A STUPID ANGEL TRYING THE MAMMON METHOD!"

Mammon popped out from the meeting. "AIGHT! NOW HOW COME YER' ALL AHRE SAYING THAT MY METHOD WAS SHITE!? THAT'S SO CRUEL YA GUYS! YER'ALL BULLYING MEH! AND I BET N/N HELLA' LOVE MEH BECAUSE OF HOW CUTE I AM!!"

"FUCK YOU BROCOLI COLORED X-MAS TREE!!"-Lucifer and Ozzie Flipping Mammon off.

【☆☆☆】

And on top of Heaven, The Big G himself sneezed. "Oh Crumbs! The Weather is sure getting cold!... Or maybe someone called my name again!... In a Non-Sexual Way? I believe?" He thought for a while, then a lightbulb appeared on top of his head.

"Ooh! Speaking of which! How does even sex feels like? I wonder if there's any rule that it says that I can do something with a reincarnated mortal?" He summoned a book with Heaven's rules, ignoring Sera who was covering Emily's ears.

"My Lord, Why are you even like this?"