♡19. 𝙄'𝙢 𝘿𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚!♡

No One's POV:

"What?!"

Both Vaggie and you Yelled out in shock and horror, she sat up from the couch while Angel takes out the popsicle from his mouth, confused. "Uh... who?"

"What should I do?!" Charlie dragged her cheeks down upset. You stood up and screamed. "Don't let him in!! Please Charlie I beg-" Too late, Charlie decides to disregard your advice once more and opens the door for Alastor.

¡¡¡¡囧囧囧!!!!

MUR MUR!!!

I'M SCREWED!!!

Alastor narrowed his eyes as he stares at Charlie with a graceful smile. "May I speak now?" Charlie crossed her arms. "You may..." She mentally apologised for you, who were hiding behind where Angel's sitting, Shaking in Fear.

"Ya Ok N/n?" Angel whispered to you and you whispered yelled. "Yep!... N-No Biggie Ahahaha..." You tried to stay strong and positive.

HOW CAN THIS BE!?!?! IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS!!! WHY DID HE COME BACK!? I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY!!

Then Alastor entered the hotel and grabbed Charlie's hand. "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a Pleasure!" He talked with no respect in distance. 

"Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw You and your Friend's fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha" He shook his head cheerfully and the background suddenly came out a bunch of laughter from the early 20th centuries.

WHERE DOES ALL THOSE LAUGHS COMES FROM!? SO CREEPY 囧囧囧!!!

Then he played with his Mic Staff. "Sooo many orphans..." His shadow took a strand of your h/c hair, you yelp and crawl out of your hiding spot in fear. "Well what do we have here?"

Alastor walked towards you and pulled you up, smirking. "Why Hello My Dear! Haven't seen you in a while!... Say Have you been doing alright? What you've been up these days? I sure did miss you... Did you miss me?" You quickly walked backwards seeing him as you shook your head like a rattle.

"N-NO NO NO NO PLEASE! I DON'T WANNA GO BACK WITH YOU! PLEASE! I- I- JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" You hugged your tail closely to your body as you crouched in fear behind Vaggie and Charlie.

Vaggie, seeing her friend being 'harrased', took her weapon out and pointed at Alastor's chest.

"Stop right there, Cabrón Hijo de Perra! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!" Alastor stared at the Harpoon and push it away with his index finger, then place a hand behind his back and another hand covering your eyes. Just to prevent you from being even more scared of him.

"Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here..." His face turned into a creepy one and tilted his head in a sinister way. "I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔ ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘'ṽ̵͇̟̺̣͓̰̭̲̼̻̪̩̰͒̓̿̄̾̔̊͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ ǎ̴̯̀͠l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǎ̴̯̀͠d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘y̶͔͗..." The scene behind him also glitched. Charlie and Vaggie staring at him perturbed as the distortion ends.

He withdrew his hands from your face and laughed. "No! I'm here because I want to help!" He grabbed your waist. You withdrew his hand quickly, much to his annoyance, and walked towards Charlie.

"Say what, now?"-Charlie.

Alastor repeats himself. "Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on?" He leans his mic towards you who were beside him. "Mind testing my mic, Sweetie?" You heard that as a threat.

You stared at him, raising an eyebrow, then tapped the mic. "Uh...Testing, testing!" You leans to talk on the mic, Alastor's eyes narrowed, smiling in an intriguing way. 

The Mic opened its eye. "Well, I heard you loud and clear!"

"I must say... This red Outfit really suits you" He raised one of the strings attached on the top of the dress with only his thumb, you were petrified and blushed in embarrasment and sweat creeped out. 

"Hey Asshole! Quit it! Stop Harrasing her!" Vaggie exclaimed. "Hm" He stared at Vaggie and  hummed with a smile letting the string go, making a skin slap sound heard.

"Ah!" That shit made your tit jiggle a bit, which was a bit funny the scene, but painful. You held your shoulder kind of hissing in pain, and he traced his hand under your chin. 

"What a Lovely sound you've just made my Darling! I'm satisfied seeing you like this" He squeezed your cheek, you really have an urge to punch him inn the face by how he's acting with you.

Charlie smiled nervously at him, pulling youtowards her. "Um, you want to help? With...?" she asked Alastor, and he teleported himself with his shadow behind you 3.

"This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it" Charlie confused again by his words, she asked why.

"Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!" He cupped his cheek, then opened his arms to gesture the Hotel, then finally placed his hand on his hip and laughed out loud.

He pushed Vaggie away and pulled you by the waist, this time he was preventing you of getting away. "Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?" Charlie asked with hesitation and a nervous smile. 

"Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment" Alastor answered her.

"So, does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie gave him a look the hope, then Alastor laughed and shook his hand.

"Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners! The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this!" He puts his arms out, gesturing the entirety of Hell. "There is no undoing what is done!"

He pulled you even closer and twirled you. "Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure!" He stared at the no where with a dark smile.

You stared at him with a Poker face, then pushed him a bit away, playing on your phone.

"Yeah, look. Alastor... I'm doing this for Charlie, please leave if you're just here for... That"