♡5. 𝘼𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡!♡

No One's POV:

You've escaped.

Ever since last chapter you've been kiddnaped by Alastor for GOD KNOWS FOR HOW LONG!? 

You were now roaming inside the woods, without a direction to head to, neither somewhere to head to. You just wanted to run far far away from him, you even got caught by a bear trap because of the poorly made route of escape.

And where's Alastor? He noticed that you've escaped, and was now looking for you with a needle that contains tranquilizer. Of course, after all this time he didn't kill you or amputated you.

But he sure likes to torture you and giving you affection. It's pretty fucked up I know, but It's Alastor we're talking about. It's all mixed up

"EUGH!!" You tripped and fell on the ground, tears fallen down from your face. You were tired, you wanted to leave this place.

You missed Verosika, you missed Charlie, You missed your Sinfulness Asmodeus!... You missed your Majesty, Lucifer.

You layed on the ground, looking at the night sky. "How long... Has this been... Going on?" You slowly lost conciousness, you couldn't stand up anymore. 

Guess you'll just let Alastor get you again, you couldn't keep the human disguise up anymore. You just hope that you don't die.

【☆☆☆】

ºSloth Ringº

You opened your eyes, seeing the ceiling of the biggest Hospital of the Sloth Ring, it was filled with beautiful Hell Flowers and the pink sky was still as beautiful as ever. "Ugh..."

You felt a sudden impact of 2 people hugging you. "Y/N!!!" Both of them cried, one being Charlie while the other was Verosika.

"I'm So Sorry for not giving you the Crystal beforehand! Y/n! I've should have known!" Verosika blamed herself. "No! I'm sorry for not accompanying you both! I'm so guilty for this!!" Both of them cried until their makeup rolled down their cheeks.

"Girls... Am I back down in Hell?" Both of them calmed down and nodded. "Yes!" You jumped up excitedly. 

"Hold still you're still injured!"-Verosika and Charlie.

【☆☆☆】

"And... That's how it was..."

You told them about you and Alastor, Verosika was outraged but couldn't do anything but feel pity for you, since she was a Hellborn as well, her abilities compared to the Sinners has surely a difference.

But Charlie was different, she was the Princess Of Hell. She summoned her Trident out and grip on it with force. "Let's go and visit that motherfucker" "NOW HOLD ON A SECOND CHARLIE!" Verosika exclaimed out.

You paid no mind to it and took out your Candy Jar, a candy is saved inside when you're feeling really happy and you eat it to feel better when you're down.

(Like this one but bigger)

"Hey now! Let's have some sweets! It'll make us feel better!" The 2 girls looked at you and sighed. "Fine... We can't just go up there without thinking anyways" Charlie grabbed a soft candy from the jar and Verosika a Lollipop.

"Better?" You tilted your head, smiling warmly like a ray of Sunshine. The 2 girls turned away, blushing.

Verosika coughed slightly. "Anyways... Asmodeus wants to see you" She smiled and kissed your cheek. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow yeah? Later~" Charlie glared at Verosika and kissed your other cheek. "Bitch! Y/n is my... Best friend! Stay out!" She walked out with Verosika.

Awww... They get along so well! 

"N/n!" A sweet worried male voice was heard, Asmodeus tried to enter the room but his wasit got stucked at the door, he grumbled and snapped his finger, making him shrink to fit inside the room, he was still way taller than you.

"Hello Ozzie" You smiled politely at him and pulled out the Candy Jar. "Want some candy?" "Oh no, I'm fine here My dear. But are YOU ok? You look... Frail" He sat down on the bed and took your smaller hands in worry.

"Well, I'm back in Hell! So I'm alright!" She smiled at him again and patted his hands, he smiled and ruffled your hair. "Good, Good. I'm glad I'm hearing that. Oh! I almost forgot! Here!" He pulled out a small box.

"What is this?" You took it and opened it, it was a choker with a white hollow Asmodean Crystal in the middle.

"I've decided to give you this to protect yourself in the human world. You can leave immediately whenever you're done. I'll mass produce this for the Succubis, I hope you get better Darling" He hugged you, surprising you much. "Oh... Thanks, Ozzie!"

Of course, he realised what he was doing and he quickly pulled back. "Haha! Oop! Sorry, too much affection! Hehe... Anyway, see ya little Succubi" He patted your head again and left.

【☆☆☆】

You finally checked yourself out of the Hospital, you waved goodbye to the Goat Hellborn Nurse and walked out and breath the pink air. 

Your wings twitched in satisfaction and your tail wiggled. "I can't believe... I'm still alive! Happy Day in Hell! Here I am!" You stretched and skipped steps to the Elevator Transport System.

You decided to go visit Charlie in the Pride Ring, you walked into the Elevator as you looked around happily. Once you finally got to the Pride Ring, you were greeted with Sinners killing eachother.

Ok... I'm just gonna Avoid that...

You walked to the other side of the street where's safer for the Hellborns. Then you saw a bunch of Cafeteria offering Desserts, you were hungry so you went for some. 

After eating and emptying half of the store you saw some rough looking imps bullying a small Hellborn with his butler.

It reminds me of an anime I watched in my past life! 

(Fun fact: Yes, you were isekaied as well but you weren't killed by a truck let me explain in future chapters)

"How much you think a Goetia is worth eh?"-Imp no.1

"Dunno... But we'll make tons of money just by offering the head!"-Imp no.2

They insulted and threaten the boy, who shivered in fear, gripping his book tightly as his butler was trying to defend him. 

You couldn't just stand there and watch, sure, the Imps must have their issues to resort to kill rich nobels but that's just wrong, at least for you. You walked to them and cross your arms.

"Hey! Stop right there!"