♡16. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙊𝙣!♡

No One's POV:

"Your Majesty, please put me down"

You were sitting on Lucifer's Lap, while he held you on his throne, he was examining if you were fucked by Mammon. 

And after making sure that you were fine, he crossed his arms angrily. "HMPH! I AM ANGRY!!" You can imagine a Russian Accent when he said that, it's ok.

"How come you willing to spend the night with that Green Asshole than me!?" Lucifer complained, not having a bit of the dignity a King should have.

"Ooh~ Someone's Salt-ay'?~" Mammon mocked Lucifer from a Videocall. "SHUT UP! YOU FUCKING AUSTRALIAN DOUGEBAG!!" Lucifer threw a Rubber Duck at the Screen, which rebounce and landed in your palm.

"Come on Luci! It's not my fault that this Succubae likes meh bettar'! Yer' makin' me tha Bad Guy here! Cheer up, fucked up Mate'!" "Cheer up my Ass! Fuck you Fatass!" Lucifer flipped his off with jealousy.

They remind me of Kyle and Cartman haha

Lucifer ended the call, fuming in rage. "Hmph! I'm very angry!" "I know, Your Highness!" He remains in silent and look at you, you were paying no mind on him as you played with the Rubber Duck.

"Aren't you going to ressure me?" You stared at him and blinked your e/c eyes twice. "No, why would I?" Lucifer was Speechless by how much of an Airhead you were.

You then realised that you were speaking to the King of Hell, then you panicked and fell down of his lap. "Ow!" He panicked. "Oh My! Y/n, You Ok!?" Yes, he's comfortable enough to just address you with that.

You sat up and smiled. "Your Majesty! Compared to Mammon I would more likely be with you! I mean, who wouldn't? You're the King of Hell!" Let's just imagine that You praised him in 34 languages and dialects just to make him happy.

Lucifer didn't feel much difference, but seeing your desires to live before him is this strong, he pinched your cheeks and starting squeezing them. "You really know how to Flatter people huh? Hmph, is that why people always like you so much?"

By Lucifer sense of logic made you look at him with a fixated 囧 expression. "Ahem! Anyways, you're forbidden to-" He was about demand to keep you inside his place with him.

Ever since Lilith left because of you, Lucifer just stayed in his Duck Crafting Office. And you were the only one who could successfully make him come out to do something else. 

He knows that what he feels was not planotic but love. He wanted to keep you by his side.

But just then, Charlie Barged in. Yep, Lucifer didn't even annouce you to stay with him and now his daughter came and is about to steal you from him. Sucks for him I guess.

"WE DID IT! IT'S COMPLETE N/N!!" Charlie exclaimed in joy while you ate a Chocolate Bar. "Huh? What is Complete?" She squeek excitedly.

"THE HAPPY HOTEL!!"

【☆☆☆】

ºPresent Dayº

The scene fades in on graffiti and signs that says 'Fuck You, Heaven', 'Punishment' and 'Your Days Are Numbered' can be seen throughout Hell.

Charlie heads towards The Hotel's balcony as she releases fireworks that signals the rest of Hell that the Extermination has ended.

You walked out of the pile of Sinners with your Bloody Angelic Brass Knuckles, you stared at Adam and he took out his Mask and wipe the blood off from his mask with his Sleeve.