♡22. 𝙄𝙏'𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝘼 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇!♡

No One's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE WORKING FOR THAT SHITTY HOTEL!? DO YOU KNOW WHO'RE YOU TALKING TO!? I PROVIDED YOU EVERYTHING! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU–..."

It has been a week since Adam and his bitches came by the Extermination, and as one of the Vees, whose Boss deeply disagrees with you hanging out with Charlie, pins you to the wall.

You lowered your head, making an upset frown, trying to make Vox feel guilty about this and calm down. Which was a huge success unsurprisingly.

He groans in defeat and slammed his fist on the wall, not being able to be cruel enough to hurt you. "That's so much work for you N/n, Your Body won't be able to Handle it" He gripped on your arms securely.

"But... This is Charlie Biggest Dream I-" "Well, she means SHIT to me Y/n. What I care is about YOUR condition... Not that girl's!" Vox shook your shoulders firmly. 

"... I'm Sorry, Voxxy" You used your super effective technique of 'White Lotus' Persona, and hugged him, Vox Short Circuited as a shade of pink quickly creeped out in display at his screen cheeks.

He malunfunctioned by the wave of overheating and his screen shut down black for a while, you took the chance to leave the Tower and walk towards the Hotel. That's After changing, of course.

 That's After changing, of course

【☆☆☆】

The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention. 

"Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?" A bunch of other sinners popped out.

As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption!" 

Then it rolls to Charlie on camera and she waves at it before comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her. "Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!" 

Then the screen cuts and rolls place to You, cleaning your Gaming Setup with your tail, you smiled at the camera then raised a middle finger at Alastor. "And Huzzah! The Succubi Overlord Y/n L/n! Who is the only Decent Being in this NOWHERE place that can be Useful!"

Then the camera rolls to Charlie's interview with Katie Killjoy, then a picture of her crying as she faces away from her father who was in the opposite direction under a spotlight, then her showing her plan via poster to a confused crowd. "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!"

Then to the bartender, Husk, who was clearly drunk, passing out on the table as Niffty, tries to stab and chase after a bug. 

And then to Angel Dust, with a support beam falling close to KeeKee, scaring the demon cat before running off, and Angel Dust flipping Alastor off. "Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. WOW!

Then at the end of the video, it shows on the TV a poor drawing of the Hotel made by Alastor before it ends. "All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

The TV got turned off by Alastor, then he turned to the 3 females with ethusiasm. "So, what do you think?" 

On the couch, Charlie and Vaggie were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature, You sat with a leg crossed over another, looking at the TV with a petrified smile, You nibbled on your nail. 

"I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?"-Vaggie.

Charlie tried to not make Alastor mad, so she smiled nervously. "Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um..." 

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad" Vaggie spat out while Alastor clearly didn't look amused.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious" Alastor tilted his head and wiggled his palm. 

"Uh... Alastor, Remember that this Hotel was for Redemption! This didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole freaking point" You protested.

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement!" He groans a bit and tapped his Mic staff on the TV.

"That's just a TV, Alastor. I see one everyday" You chuckled seeing him annoyed. "What do you mean you see one everyday? Y/n, please don't tell me you're still working with him" Alastor narrowed his eyes with an unamused smile as he stares at you.

"But it's so Simple... W-Well I mean, he's rich! He's like a free ticket for me to get free food!" You bumped your fist together and Alastor pinched the bridge of his nose. "Dear, I want to make you remember that I can cook!" His fingers cracked.

"Yeah, but you can't bake or make me a McDonald's Happy Meal" That left Alastor Speechless. Touché Y/n, Touché.

Then Vaggie started to scold Alastor about his ignorant nature. 

Angel Dust suggests to do a porn video commercial to attract the horniest sinners to the hotel, but Vaggie shoots him down, and while he proceeds to extravagant himself, Charlie receives a phone call from her father, and takes it.

As she listens, Charlie is very excited to hear that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet her in person. The urgency of the meeting raises questions about the intentions of Heaven, especially so soon after an extermination. 

"WHAT!?" You exclaimed, you lost your cool for a sec. "I'm coming with you!" You haven't seen Adam in 5 days and you already missed him, and because you didn't wanna be with Alastor.

Vaggie tried to stop you both but you started to sing 'Happy Day in Hell'.

"Those 2 bitches is halfway down the street!" Angel Dust informed Vaggie, who groaned in frustration.

Charlie and you, filled with excitement, prepares to attend the meeting, leaving Vaggie and the residents in anticipation. 

As you finish your song of 'Happy Day in Hell' Charlie has gotten to right where she wants to be, the Heaven's Embassy with the watchtower.

"Let's Get in!"