♡25. 𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝘿!?!?!?!?♡

No One's POV:

"No! Our... other biggest problem"

Charlie exclaimed in frustration. Then Adam thought for a second. "Oh...uh..Ugly people?" He looked at somewhere for a mere second with a mocking smirk, judging the reader from the other side of the screen.

"No no no, with Y/n under here it must have balanced the beauty standard there...Math? Global Warming? Nah, wait, that's Earth's problem. Um..." You and Charlie stares at Adam with deadpan annoyance at how ignorant he was being.

That's it, I'm playing That's Not my Neighbor. This talk isn't actually getting us anywhere

【☆☆☆】

"When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check but you're like, 'Hey, I thought you wanted equality'" Adam mimicked a high pitched voice. 

Charlie looked experated with another of Adam's sexist rants of women and his masculinity. "But Of course, Y/n it's the only bitch equal to me, Hell! She fucking rocks! If it Weren't that SHE WAS A FUCKING HELLBORN!!" You got startled by his yell.

Unholy Molly, dude, who hurted you? Lucifer?

Charlie then groaned "NO! Our shared problem of overpopulation in Hell!" You nodded, almost forgetting that you're here to talk about this.

"Ohh, well that's not a problem! We got that covered!" Adam smiled with joy and turned to Lute. "Lute, how many demons did you kill this year?" 

"Got a good 275 this year, sir" Adam smiled with pride. "275? Woah! Badass! Awesome job, danger tits! Pound it" He raises a fist for Lute to make a fist-bump, which she did.

You clapped your hands in amazement when they said that, and Lute just stare at you, confused. 'Is she just faking it... Or she's really just that dumb?'

Charlie then looked at Adam "Uh no, not awesome. You're bad influencing Y/n's poor little brain. Those are my people, you know that right?" She pointed at herself. 

"Oh yeah... That must suck for you!" He burst into laughter by Charlie's pitifulness. 

"But these are souls...Humans souls just the same as the ones you have up in heaven" Charlie tried to protest.

"They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation" Lute answered Charlie with a cold tone.

But some Sinners ain't half bad! Some are kind as well!

"You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes" Charlie protested again and Lute responded "Angels don't make mistakes" "You really think that" Charlie glared at Lute.

"I know that"-Lute.

"Miss Lute, please calm down first!" You stood up, getting in between them. "You stay out of this, Succubi. I'm talking to that girl right here" You extended a Candy Jar. "How about a Candy? It's really sweet!"

She remains in silent and sighed. "No, I don't need it" "Then a Hug?" You opened your arms. "You- Why- I-" Lute was confused, what the actual hell was actually going inside your head.

You hugged her, as if you stuffed her face in your chest. "Everyone needs a Hug when they fill down!" Lute tried to fight it but finally gave up.

'She... She smells nice and sweet... And it feels like Cotton'-Lute.

"HEY! LUTE! NO FAIR!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT HUG FIRST!" Adam whined, Lute sighed and groaned annoyed. "Ok... Sir, Got it" She pulled out of the hug, pressing her palm against your chest to get out.

When she walked back beside Adam, she looked at her palm. "It feels soft" "STFU YOU LUCKY BITCH!" Adam was sour.

Adam inhaled deeply and scoffed a smile at Charlie. "But hell yeah. I've never made a mistake in my fuckin' life" "The only reason you're still here is because daddy gave you and your hellborn kind a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does that feel, to know how little you matter?" As Lute comes around the table, the scene turns slightly darker with ominous red.

"Oh..." You lowered your head, feeling that Lute meant it for you as well. "Well, Miss Y/n here doesn't seems half bad..." She mumbled to herself.

I've heard it! I've heard it! She can be my 2nd Angel Friend!

Adam finished his ribs and narrowed his eyes lazily, seeing Charlie's upset face. "Oops, almost out of time. Guess we should get into it"

Charlie hit her forehead in realisation. "Oh fuck!" She rushes to present her plan as fast as she could, summoning a stack of papers to the table.

You got there as well, running towards them. "Okay, I've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time, and I feel like you weren't hearing me before, so here it goes. Let's Start!" You and Charlie cleared your throats.

Charlie starts singing 'Happy Day in Hell (Reprise Version)' quickly, pulling drawings made by her from the stack to show them what she means. "I know hell's population is out of control!" 

You pointed out in one drawing with Sinners in there. "It's a bad situation, it's taking a toll! If we rehab these sinners and cleanse all their souls!" 

Charlie pulled down another Hazbin Hotel drawing and pointed with a smile. "At my Hazbin Hotel, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself!" 

Charlie puts down the drawings she's holding and reaches for another. "Right, Extermination!" Adam and Lute stared at Eachother, deadpanned.

"I know you guys fly down just to kill once a year. And it must be annoying to schlep all the way here" Charlie gestured with her fingers, and then you pulled the drawing and explained while Charlie nodded.

"If they join you in heaven, that trip disappears! You can wave that chore farewell *GIGANTIC GASP* It'll be a Happy Day in Hell!!!" You speard a Drawing up in the sky, smiling cheerfully.

You breath heavily after singing so fast, Adam and Lute remains in silent and Adam chuckled.

"Sure Why not?" He shrugged and leans against the table. 

"WHAT!?" Lute, Charlie and You widen your eyes in shock by Adam's sudden agreement.

"Yeah I mean, Sure. I can talk to the Seraphim about it. If I explain it she'll accept? I think?" Adam shrugged again, raising an eyebrow.

"OH...MY GOLLY!! CHARLIE!! WE DID IT!!" Charlie nodded and hugged you, crying much, bursting into tears.

"SIR! YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS!! REALLY!? JUST LIKE THAT!?" Lute exclaimed, worried about Adam getting brainwashed.

"HAHAHAHA! I FUCKING GOT YOU ALL!!" Adam laughed hysterically.

"... Huh?"