♡32. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩!♡

No One's POV:

"So, the Radio Demon is back in town!"

Vox sat on his table in an another channel, you were just an NPC who was crossing by and decided to join the song, you sat on the Clone's lap and sipped on the Coffee.

"Why is he hanging around?" You asked with enthusiasm. Vox smiled and has more confidence now after hearing your voice, and lays his elbow on the table, staring at the camera.

"What does that mean for your family? Well, handily, I've got good news!" He slams his hands on the table, then the channel changed with him infront of red curtains.

"He's a loser, a fossil, and I don't mean to sound hostile, ♫ But the demon is a coward!" He cosplayed as a Pope when singing with the chorus then rip the costume off.

"You can take that as gospel. Pulling my viewers? Impossible" His hypno eye was seen again, the scene changed with his shoving a mic away. "I'm visual, he's barely audible. Stop giving him the time of day"

You, outside the Tower, just bought yourself, stared through the glass of the showcase with a concerned look by how insecure Vox was as Sinners on the streets stares at the program.

"Don't listen to a word he'd say! I hope he had a nice vacay, ♫ But he should have stayed away! ♫" The scene of vacation changed and Vox stared through the crowd with his hypnotizing left eye.

【☆☆☆】

Cut to Alastor who had just finished getting his coat tailored. He notices the crowd watching the advertisement of Vox. He smiles to hide his irritation and walks away with an idea.

He met you with some paperbags in your arms, helps you carry it and suggest the idea to you. You smiled awkwardly and left Alastor, taking your paperbags, much to Alastor's displeasure.

As Vox continues singing, he turned into Gordon Ramsay and pulls out an uncooked bloodied deer head from an oven caked in blood. "While he hid in radio, we've pivoted to video! Now his medium is getting bloody rare!"

In a hallway in V Tower, Vox jumps, twirls and then pulls You, Valentino and Velvette towards him. 

"Hell's been better since he split! Where's he been? Who gives a shit?!" He sarcastically exclaimed, Val and Velvette shown an annoyed glare at Vox while you just ate a Chicken Mushroom Skewer, pulled out of nowhere.

Cuts to Alastor making his reappearance, as he starts his radio broadcast from a radio station attached to the top corner of the Hazbin Hotel.

"Salutations! Good to be back on the air"

【☆☆☆】

A shadow demon placed the Radio in Alastor's showcase right besides Vox's, making Sinners attracted towards the single sound, stealing Vox's spotlight.

"Yes, I know it's been a while. Since someone with style treated hell to a broadcast. Sinners, rejoice!" The Radio sounded, cutting the scene to the red vs blue between the RadioStatics.

"What a dated voice!" Vox crossed his arms irritated. "Instead of a clout-chasing mediocre video podcast" Alastor roasted him, making Vox eye twitch in frustration. "COME ON!"

Alastor poked the blue and kept talking in the mic. "Is Vox insecure, pursuing allure?" Vox pushed the red side but in a comedical way, made him fall down on the ground by coming back behind him.

"Flitting between this fad and that, is nothing working?" Alastor shrugged and smile mockingly at him. "IGNORE HIS CHIRPING!" Alastor got into the Blue side at last.

"Everyday he's got a new format!" Alastor got stucked in the middle, as Vox variety cosplayed different things and one of them even cosplayed you. (Dude Wtf?) "YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE FUTURE! ♫ HE'S THE SHIT THAT COMES BEFORE THAT!♫"

On the streets of the Pentagram City, the broadcasting farols aired Alastor's singing, being seen everywhere, even outside the V Tower. "Is Vox as strong as he purports? Or is it based on his support?"

You were playing on Sintendo Switch on the sofa as Velvette placed her legs on your thighs, Val was staring at his phone waiting for a reply while Velvette was looking at her Social Media.

"He'd be powerless without the other Vees!" Alastor commented, which made you and the other 2 Vees pursed your lips, looking away, feeling proud of yourselves.

"OH PLEASE!" Vox changed background by pulling the scene in half. "And here's the sugar on the cream. He asked ME to join his team!" "HOLD ON!" Vox teleported infront of the Radio and glared. 

"I said no, and now he's pissy. That's the tea!" As Alastor continues with his radio broadcast, Vox gets so pissed that his screen face starts to glitch and crash as he gets angrier.

Vox slammed on the table and his Screen buffered. "You oold timey PRICK! I'll show y-you suffering!"

"Uh oh, the TV is buffering!"-Alastor.

Vox couldn't handle his anger, causing him to overload his circuits with static electricity. By your powers, you knew that this'll happen, so you just closed your switch.

"I'LL DESTROY YOOOOU-YOU LIT-T-LE—" The Signal broke up. Vox's screen face and voice overloads and crashes, before Vox involuntarily lets out an outburst that overloads everything from the TV screens to Valentino and Velvette's phone to everywhere in Pentagram City, causing a citywide blackout with the exception of the Hazbin Hotel.

"I'm afriad you've lost your signal"

【☆☆☆】

(Ngl, this is the most NPC part of the whole song)

The camera zooms in on the hotel, and then zooms into Alastor's radio station. "Let's begin"

Alastor slowly turns into his true demon form with every sentence. "I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone" Alastor puts down his staff for the first time in the series. "Tune on in"

"When I'm done, your status quo will know its race is run... O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅl̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆ b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝" Alastor makes one last evil laugh before cutting off Vox's signal throughout the city, leaving the Overlord dismayed that Alastor is still as popular and powerful as he was last time.

"FUU-UU-UCK!"

You got inside Vox's big TV room. "Vox... Are uh- Are you alright?" He pouted, glaring at the floor. "What's the point of you consoling me? I've lost this time..." You felt bad seeing him like this, and hugged him.

"There there, let it out" He just sighed and hugged you back, stuffing his TV head in your big bazoongas. "Thank you for being an emotional support N/n, you're such a sweetheart"

"He may have won this round Vox, but you've got to spend your time with me!" He chuckled by your remark, making you sit on his lap on the chair, pinching your thighs.

"That's for sure~"