♡8. 𝘾𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙨? 𝙄𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜!♡

(Fun Fact: I just realised that Y/n didn't curse directly in this book even until now)

No One's POV:

"It's so warm here!"

You entered the bathtub and the room was filled with constelations and zodiac signs. "What... are you gonna do with my clothes, Mr Butler?" 

The Imp butler just threw your clothes to the trash can. "Incinerate"

"Oh... How Charming..." You looked away awkwardly and played with the foams inside the tub, washing yourself clean.

The Imp butler left and there you were, having a momment of relaxation. You lean against te bathtub, closing your eyes. 

Then someone barged in, making you hug your legs near your body. Everything that should be exposed was exposed, and everything that shouldn't be exposed wasn't exposed.

Paimon eyed over at you then sat on the chair nearby the bathtub. "I guess a breakfast wouldn't be so bad" He spoke up, making you confused. "Huh?" 

"You're not an eyesore. but decent looks instead, so a breakfast wouldn't be very bad. Aren't you the one cooking? Hurry up and finish washing, I don't want deal with him nor you any longer" Paimon crossed his legs as he didn't dare to spare a glance at your naked body, he doesn't wanna get a boner from a Succubi, thank you.

"Oh... Right, Your Highness" You smiled, weirden out. "Just hurry up, Peasant" He left the bathroom quickly, embarrased.

【☆☆☆】

(The Outfit I searched up for the 1930's)

This... Looks so nice... To be Vintage!

You smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror, Stolas knocked on the door. "Y/n! It's me! Father told me to pick you up and lead you to the Kitchen!" You opened the door and Stolas widen his eyes in amazement. "You look stunning!"

"Thank you Stolas! I've noticed it as well!" Stolas took my hand and lead me to the Kitchen, where you see Paimon, reading a book. 

"Ah, Peasant. There you are, hurry up and cook something up" Paimon closed the book, he kept calling you that cause he doesn't remember your name.

"Mm... Alright!" You looked for an apron to not dirty your new dress. Paimon stare at you all the time as Stolas was looking at how you cook over the table.

His eyes narrowed and placed his hand under his chin "Hmm... This dress really suits her..." He mumbled to himself. After a few minutes, 3 plates of Tortes and Meringues. 

"I don't know what you like Your Highness, so here's some Coffee" She placed the plates on the table and pour him some Coffee while Stolas has a cup of Orange Juice

"I don't know what you like Your Highness, so here's some Coffee" She placed the plates on the table and pour him some Coffee while Stolas has a cup of Orange Juice. "Hm" Paimon just nodded as he sips on the cup of coffee.

"Yay! Breakfast time!" Stolas cheered and took the fork and ate the food. "It's so tasty Y/n! I love it!" "Awww! Aren't you just a sweetheart?" You squished his cheek and smiled lovingly.

"Ahem... It's... Fine" Paimon just ate elegantly the breakfast, thinking that it's just acceptable coming from a Peasant, while you just dig in.

'She looks like a Squirrel eating like that' Paimon stared at you as cream stained your lips, he gagged a bit by your slightly poor table manners. 

Stolas chuckled by your face. "Hm? What's wrong Stolas?" You chuckled as well.

"Ugh, you're impossible" Paimon extended his hand and wiped the cream off of your mouth with a tissue. "There" 

You touched your lips with your fingertips and smiled at Paimon. "Thank you Your Highness!" He backs away slightly by how natural you were acting with him.

'Fuck me, was she always this People Person to everyone?'-Paimon.

"So... Stolas! You're going to the circus anyways? Can I join?" You asked the boy, Paimon placed the fork down and stared at you. "You're... Going with him?" 

You nodded. "Yeah! The more the merrier!" Paimon remained in silent when he heard your answer.

【☆☆☆】

ºPride Ring's Imp Circusº

Cuts scene to a dumbfounded You, a curious Stolas holding your hand, Mister Butler And Paimon, who is physically present surprisingly, standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent. Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers. Circus music plays in the background. 

Paimon looks around, then whispers to butler. "Is there a spot that's close to the front, but also far enough that I don't have to-" He sniffed and gagged in disgust. " Ugh- ...Smell the poor?" 

Quick pan to you, Stolas, the butler, and Paimon in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading GOETIA in dripping black paint. 

"Wow... How embarrasing" You were speechless by this title painted here. Paimon held his temple and sighed. "I know, I should've ruined this circus when I could... Why did I come here anyways?" 

"No! Imps gets paid with this small job Your Highness!" You protested but Paimon paid no mind and patted your head. "Yes yes, whatever you say Peasant" "It's Y/n" "Yes, whatever Peasant Y/n"

Ok... Not even Charlie acts this way with me

Cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up, revealing various circus Imps as they begin performing. 

2 Imps in clown attire juggle, two more in the background perform spinning front flips into the foreground, and a female Imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers. 

Stolas didn't feel depressed anymore as he claps and points the acrobatics to you. "Y/n! Look at that! Look at that!" You widen your eyes as you stared at the performace, Paimon chuckles and claps as well.

Then he stared at you side profile, you were standing from the seat as your black tail wiggled, you smiled softly as the Scene pans via the stilt-supported legs of an Imp to 2 clown Imps juggling while on stilts. 

A female Imp is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background, holding a yellow umbrella as she does.

Cuts back to the Goetia section, Paimon widen his eyes as his feathers puffed out, a chill run down his spine as his heart beats faster, you stared back at Paimon and smiled. 

"I'm enjoying this show very much Your Highness!" Paimon still chuckling and clapping. "I'm glad you're enjoying" He whispered, which only made the Imp Butler stare at his master in shock.

Little Stolas, very clearly Having A Good Time Of It, he paid no mind at the peanut that lands on his Grimoire. Then, the Ring Leader of the Circus spoke. "Now, everyone's favorite thing about circus shit: the motherfuckin' clowns!"

A multitude of frightening Imp clowns with glowing eyes leap out at the audience from behind curtains in the background. Cash Buckzo laughs as they fly outward. The Imps in the audience scream and pull away in terror.

You sat back down in fear, and bite your lower lips, tugging on Paimon's cloth subconciously. Paimon noticed this and casted a small protective barrier over you without you noticing.

'Succubi... You're likely to be my new Canary'