♡28. 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!♡

(Should I put Charlie's Ex as Love interest as well? Idk, he looks hot)

No One's POV:

The episode opens in the hotel with Charlie panicking about having only half the time that they thought they had to save Sinners. 

Vaggie manages to calm her down, saying that they'll be able to handle it. Angel says that they have even less of a chance than they did before while reading his texts from Val. 

You were laying on Angel's lap, playing Sally face while eating a Red bean bun when you suddenly recieved a message from Vox, who's asking you to get back to work in the nicest wording possible.

Vaggie realises that sinners, being desperate to escape the Extermination, may come to the Hotel for a chance at surviving.

Suddenly, arrives at the hotel in his ship, blowing up a hole on a wall of the hotel in the process, announcing that he is there to fight Alastor. 

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

He asks who Pentious is, and Pentious introduces himself as inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire, hoping to be acknowledged by the Vees.

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" She was deeply confused as you pulled out a cream puff after finishing your Red Bean Bun.

Alastor just narrowed his eyes when he heard Niffty's question and smiled in a monotoned way. "Oh, nobody important" You dropped your Cream Puff and stared at Alastor.

He stared back at you and realised what He's said. "... Nobody important because they're Y/n's minions of course!" Niffty oohed in knowledge.

Yeah, you allow people insult your friends but never insult yourself. Not the all way around, It's impossible to let yourself be wronged.

"Anyways, I'm going back to work! You know that this is just part time hehe..." You waved the cast goodbye and ran straight towards the V Tower.

【☆☆☆】

Cut to the Vees' headquarters. A large crowd is in front of a store as they watch an advertisement on the tvs facing the window showing off a spy drone.

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish. VoxTek! Trust us with your money!" The Advertiserment announced. 

Crowd immediately enters the store and stampedes out with boxes with voyeur scopes. then cuts to random people watching their computers laptops and phones, and reveals their eyes signifying the work of hypnosis.

"This week's episode of 'Yeah, I Fucked Your Sister, So What?' is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment!" Another AD was heard from the City.

Shifts to tapping fingers as we enter a large room with tvs showing off numerous consumers as 'trust us' repeats and overlaps. 

Electricity courses Vox as stands up from his chair laughing maniacally from his viewer's consumerism.

"Muhahaha! Now that's good television!" Suddenly his screen-face shifts to reveal an icon of Pilot Velvette, another one of them Vees, signifying she's calling, with a clown horn ringtone. 

Vox courses the call from his screen to his hands his hand via his electric powers and transfers it to one of his many screens to reveal Velvette in her studio, her hair into a large ponytail. Vox then sits down on his chair.