♡3. 𝘌 𝙂𝙀𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!♡

(Fun Fact: Succubis can absorb Lustful Essence in different types of way, singing is an option. When a human is out of Essence they die)

No one's POV:

"We're going to the Human World!? Together!?"

You yelled excitedly at Verosika, who was choosing a dress already. "Yeah yeah. I have a musical number to do tonight, so we need to prepare for it, you're coming with me since... I need someone to play the Piano and sing the chords with me in the musical" She flips her hair and then dragged You up.

"Come on N/n! We have to get you dressed" Verosika pushed you to a mirror as she looked inside the closet.

"Oh my Satan! I've never thought that I'll have the honor to go up there! What do you think it'd be like? Would they have-..." You started to ramble as Verosika just hums and gives short response from time to time as she was looking for the perfect dress for you.

" You started to ramble as Verosika just hums and gives short response from time to time as she was looking for the perfect dress for you

"This match! Wear it and hurry up" Verosika finally pulled out a silk green dress and a pair of black stiletto heels

【☆☆☆】

After a few minutes of doing the hair, the makeup, picking the accesories. You've finally finished, Verosika took out her bracelet that was crafted with a new mineral crystal called Asmodean Crystal. "What's that?" "Asmodean Crystal, Asmodeus created this not long time ago"

"So pretty! Can I have one?" Verosika smiled and kissed your cheek before pinching it, leaving a black lipstick mark on your face.

"I'll get you one once we get back. Or when you don't get lost" She giggled, making you pout. "Hey! I don't get lost easily!" 

【☆☆☆】

ºSocialité Party 1930º

You both exited the portal in a nearby forest of the Mansion. "Ok, do you know how to do a human disguise?" You shook your head, Verosika sighed. "Watch and learn, ok?" Verosika in a mere second, thr crystal went from her feet to her head and turned her into a human.

"Ohhhhhh..." You were kind of a fast leaner sometimes, you copied her way of transforming and quickly had a human disguise with a s/c skin and a nose, but your h/c hair and e/c eyes remained the same. Verosika blushed seeing her like this, but coughed slightly and brushed it off.

"N-Not bad for the first time..."-Verosika.

Verosika entered the party, arm to arm with you. Verosika was preparing herself in the dressing room while you were wandering around in the party. You were also offered drinks here and there by your beautiful apparence.

Of course, you declined it all since you weren't interested in humans. "One Champange my Good Sir!" A melodic male voice was heard.

"Oh My God! It's Alastor! I didn't know he was so Handsome in person!" A girl whispered to her friend and that friend whispered back. "I can't believe he's here!"

You turned to look at the man they were talking about, confused. It was a tall man with a tanned skin and a clean brown haircut, he was wearing a pair of round thin glasses and a black red tuxedo with a bowtie. And of course, he was surely attractive.

Oh... So on Earth they have idols as well? Who's that Alastor guy?... Oh, his waist is so thin!... I wonder if he wears a corset?

"Apple Juice, Madam?" A waiter offered on a tray that contains some small snacks and Apple Juice. You widen your eyes in hunger and took some snacks. 

"Why thank you my good sir!" You smiled happily and took the cup and sips on it. The waiter bowed slightly, walking away. 

"I truly admire your work as a Radio Host!" Another fangirl of Alastor walked up to him, You didn't have anything more important to do for the time so you stared at them as they have a conversation.

"I've been listening through your Golden voice everyday! I'm so happy to meet you!" The girl continued praising the tall man, Alastor of course enjoyed the attention he was recieving, his ego obviously busted up. "I'm flattered My Dear~"

You down the cup of Juice, ready to prepare for the musical. You started walking away but took one last glance back at Alastor, just to notice that he was looking at you as well.

–*DOKI DOKI*–

His eyes widen in surprise as his cheeks was tinted with red hues, his unfazed smile twitched a bit. 'Am I drunk?' He thought, when he saw your figure, it was like Cupid shot his heart. Of course, he never felt this way with anyone before. 

It was normal since you were a Succubi after all, by what your species were it's normal for humans being allured this easily, the more they have potencial on being a sinner, the more they'll get allured. (Headcanon)

'It seems that I've already found my victim for tonight. I better introduce myself to this fine lady~' He believed it was just excitement he felt, founding a new victim to kill and torment. He downs his drink, and walked near towards you, making you panic.

Oh My Satan! Why- WHY IS HE WALKING TOWARDS ME!? WHERE THE HELL IS VEROSIKA!?!? AHHHH LUCIFER!! OZZIE!! MAMMON! ANY SIN!! SAVE MEEEE!!

He bend his back a bit and traced his palm under yours, making you flinch, withdrewing your hand quickly. Alastor seems to be surprised by your reaction, but smirked in amusement.

'She's frightened like a little lamb~' Alastor chuckled, making you weird out by his reaction. He took your hand again, and kiss the back of your hand. 

"Bonjour, Belle Dame~ The name's Alastor! A pleasure meeting you My Dear!" He narrowed his eyes and smiled enthusiastically.

"Uh... Charmed!" You smiled at him, and looked away, then turned back to introduce yourself. "Nice meeting you too Mr Alastor. I'm Y/n! The female pianist for the next performace" Alastor raised an eyebrow and smirked.

'A Pianist? How Curious' He got even closer, making you extremely uncomfortable. "Would you care for a dance?" He tilted his head, grinning from ear to ear, as he traced his thumb over the back of your s/c hand.

You looked away and took your hand out of his grasp, feeling pressured around him. "Well... My apologies, but it's my turn to perform on stage now... I should take my leave now. Let's dance when we have time because I'd be delighted to!" You left him right away.

Alastor looked at his palm, then drew his palm closer to his nose, your scent filling his nostrils. He smirked and licked his palm.

'She smells so sweet'