♡26. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚!♡

(Fun Fact: Beelzebub canonized that Satan was hot without a shirt, and just so happen that we got to see a cameo of Satan during Season 2's Trailer so I'M PUTTING SATAN AS A LOVE INTEREST ONCE REVEALED AND NO ONE'S FUCKING STOPPING ME)

No One's POV:

"Let me Stop you right there, save us all precious time"

Adam stopped your questioning with his hand, as the BGM changed drastically to 'Hell is Forever'. He placed one hand under his chin and the other tracing your face, making Charlie glare in protectiveness at him.

"If what you're suggesting is letting them climb... Up the ladder oh, they'd rather cross the pearly gates?" He gestured with his fingers about decling Charlie's Dumb offer as he grinned mockingly.

"Well um-"-Y/n.

"Sorry sweetie, but there's no defyin' their fates" Adam checked his nails and spinned his chair, raising the song's intensity.

He stood on the table, crossing his arms, making you stare at him. "'Cause Hell is forever. Whether you like it or not!"

He looks as tall as Himalayas in this way.

Now the background turned to the Heavenly Gates then Charlie fall into the pot, while Adam held you and forced you mixing the pot. "Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in a pot"

Then Adam was on the white side as the scene changed while you were on the black side. "Cause the rules are black and white. There's no use in tryin' to fight it"

After the scene changes Charlie crawled out with blood over herself and Adam crouches down, smirking at her.

"They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again!" Lute twirled her sword and cutted through the drawn papers.

"Okay, but-"-Y/n.

Adam cutted you off by placing his index finger on your lips. "Just try to chillax babe, you're wasting your breath" He put his hand flat with a poker face.

"Hehe..."-Charlie.

"Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death?!" He shrugs mockingly and crouched to laugh at Charlie. 

As you and Charlie backs away, they've walked closer. "Are they winners? Are they sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry"

"Well actually, if you take a look-"-Charlie.

"Fair is fair, an eye for an eye! And!" Adam made a Jutsu(?) hand gesture and flied in the sky. "When all's said and done!(Said and Done)" He opened his arms and looked at the ceiling with a pitying face.

Charlie was blinded by the light sitting on the ground while you stared at him, narrowing your eyes cause you're getting blind.

Jesus? Is that you?

"There's the question of fun!" He held his palms together as he sang, he then walked down with a Jesus gesture, stepping on the clouds. 

You flew up by pure divine magic because of Adam. "And for those of us with Divine Ordainment" He hold your hands and spinned you in the air, happily. "Extermination is entertainment!"

He let you go and Lute caught you in bridal style. "Bow-now-now-nownow! Guitar solo, fuck yeah!" He mimicked guitar sound as he kept singing in hyper, doing a guitar solo.

Charlie gets up after being knocked down by Adam. "Ugh..." She groaned. Adam clapped as the song is going to an end. "Hell is forever, whether you like it or not. Had their chance to behave better"

Four golden mirages of Exorcists appear, surrounding Charlie from all sides. 

You jumped out of Lute's embrace and made a fighting stance, pursing your lips nervously. "Where the hell did you people come from?!" Charlie yelled, stepping back.

"Now they boil in a pot 'Cause the rules are black and white. There's no use in tryin' to fight it. They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again" Adam and Lute flew towards you both and then did a fist bump in the air.

Adam summoned his golden guitar, and started to play, not gonna lie, he looks so cool here. "Fuckin' hell is forever and it's meant to suck a lot! So give up your dumb endeavor, 'cause you don't have a shot!" He smiled even wider as Lute smirks mockingly at Charlie as well.

You and Charlie get so angry that turn into your demons forms, making a growling noise as you burns the paper you were holding.

Adam picked his imaginary ear and looked bored. "Long as I got your attention. I guess I should probably mention. That we made the determination! To move up the next Extermination!" He brandishes a scroll reading 'FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT!!'.

"What!?"-Charlie.

"Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little cunts. I know it's just been a week, but we'll be back in six months!" Despite being a hologram, Adam grabs Charlie and throws her right out of the door. Lute throws her papers after her.

"Charlie!!" You stared at Adam with a dissapointed glare, and ran out for her. "Um, wait, you-you-" As Charlie tries to get to Adam, the door slowly closes while he continues to do a guitar solo shredding. It fully closes before she can reach him.

"Ugh, SHIT!" She teared up. Defeated, Charlie slams a fist on the door before the scene cuts to black.

【☆☆☆】

"What's that noise?"

Adam looked around in the room, weird out. The meeting room of the Heaven Embassy was shaking, even Adam's hologram could feel it.

"Sir, I believe it's someone trying to break in!" Lute informed. "OH FOR FUCK SAKE I CAN'T HAVE ONE DAY CALM AT JOB!" Adam yelled.

The door was demolished, and you took the door in your hands, then place it against the wall. "Sorry about the doors, Adam..." The Angels seeing that it was just you, calmed down.

"No prob's babe, It's just a door" Lute nodded at Adam's saying. "Yeah, it's not like it's the end of Hell, don't worry uh... Miss Succubi" Lute ressured but didn't sound ressuring at all at the same time.

"So... You're back, does that mean you're willing to join us now?" Adam smiled happily at you, you stared at him with a stiff expression. 

"Why did you drive us away when we were trying to cooperate with you?..." Crocodile tears rolled down your cheeks, making Lute and Adam panick.

"No no! Uh- Hey! Miss Succubi! I never said I'm against the idea! I was just confused! It was my Commander who declined!" Lute tried to calm you down as Adam grunted. "HEY! I DID NOT LUTE! DON'T BE A SLY BITCH!"

Adam walked up to you, he didn't know how to comfort so he hugged you. "Shh shh shh! Don't cry little baby! You can talk, you can talk now! No need to cry! I'll hear you out about Redemption to those assholes!"

You stopped crying and pulled out a paper. Then started to explain, Adam and Lute listen to it and got to a conclusion. "Yeah this shit might work but I have one condition on you, Babe"

"Huh?"-Y/n.

"I'll need you to proof yourself that Sinners can be redeemed. We can wait, so there's no pressure. But the Extermination is going on anyways"