♡36. 𝘿𝘌𝘿𝘿𝙔!♡

No One's POV:

"Indeed, looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon!"

Alastor replied to Zestial as A cowboy demon comes out of the backdoor after a fight, and was about to go back in when he notices the 3 important bitches and panics before fleeing.

You decided to stay completely out of the conversation, putting your headphones on, pulling out your phone to play 'Boyfriend To Death' (Great Visual Novel btw, highly recommended)

Why does psychopath killers has to be all tanned skinned and brown haired?

(By the way, this is your outfit today that I forgot to introduce)

"If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams

"If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou? It has been an age since thou hath graced us thy presence. Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to holy arms" Zestial kept talking in a Shakespear dialect that you decided ignore until he held Your arm.

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY IS HE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!? NO! IGNORE ME PLEASE! I'M JUST A FREAKING SMOL PATOOTIE SUCCUBUS WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME!?!?!?!?

"While quite few hath spun... tales of thy relations wi' the mistress o' game hither. I'th Hark up many ere... I'th stopped them Anon... Wherefore, 'Twas quite unpleasant thinking 'Twould be True" Zestial chuckled darkly, pulling you towards him softly gesturing.

Alastor didn't like that gesture so he grabbed Your other arm. "Haha Oh, I just took a well-earned sabbatical, nothing serious" 

He fixed his bow then continued. "Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes!"

–*LAUGHING EFFECT IN THE MIC*–

Zestial chuckled. "There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the princess and her recent flight of fancy. Tell me" His cloak flared opened briefly. "How does thou fall in such folly?"

You stopped your game and stared at him in pure shock, Zestial, thinking that it might scared you, tilted his head.

"Art Thou alright, My precious'st young girl? I hope I hath not terrorized you... Wherefore... Thou seems the quite opposite..." He stared at you worringly.

 You looked around nervously with a uncomfortable smile, The Vees were the ones who usually deals with these type of conversations for you so you have ABSOLUTE 0 idea on what to say. "I-I um..."

Alastor placed his hand on your shoulder, making you jolt in fear. "Zestial, my good friend. How about you stop the talking? You're scarying the lady!" 

Alastor narrowed his eyes dangerously, Zestial, who obviously knew the hint Alastor was giving to him in the sentence, chuckled and narrowed his 4 eyes dangerously. "I shall suggest thee to not test my limits, Alastor"

"Oh look! We're here already!... Hahaha..." You pointed out at the building, to calm both of them down.

Alastor, You, Zestial and the Egg Boiz walk into an alleyway with a row of lifts. The security camera spots Zestial walking in view, but Alastor's image glitches when the camera was on him, while your image when caught by the camera, the lens dilated with a pink shade.

Zestial, You and Alastor gets into one elevator, being squeezed in between them feeling Zestial heartbeat and Alastor's... Magic Meat Wand. 

You gasped, and gripped on Zestial's cloak tightly, feeling it rub against your covered buttcheeks.

The Egg Boiz attempt to follow, but Alastor blocks them with his cane. "No, no. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until I return"

The Egg Boiz salute and the lift begins its ascent.

"Oh, look. Frank is up there" One of the Egg Boiz pointed at the lift where one Egg Boi is inside, pounding on the glass. Then another Egg Boi asked. "We have names?"

【☆☆☆】

"H-Hah...Ah..."

You were a Succubus afterall, some lust filled feelings you sense cannot be avoided.

Zestial noticed your unnatural reaction, chuckling slightly seeing such vulnerable side of yours, of course, everyone down here are sinners, none are truly evil nor good.

"I... I feel weird... Mr Zestial..." You panted on him, which he replied with a small rub on your back sliding to your waist. "Thou shall feel better Anon, Right Ere the Meeting" 

Alastor, seeing this happen right infront of his eyes. Cannot help but to feel the fabric of his pants tightening by your fault. He cursed mentally to Zestial for making you look provocative right now.

【☆☆☆】

The lift reaches the top of the building and opens, where Alastor, You, Zestial and Frank walk out.

Alastor tugged his suit right and started to remember some unpleasant momments to calm his thing down.

Frank watches as other come out of other lifts and go into another room, Zeezi stepping over him due to her massive stature.

Frank follows them in and stands near Alastor's seat. Rosie turns to look at Frank and he waves. She smiles widely at him, showing her pointed, knife-like teeth. 

Frank hides behind Alastor's chair as Carmillo Carmine walks to the head of the table.

His hair is kept into a pair of large horns by thin, ballerina-like black ribbons, as there was a lower ponytail from behind, he did a quite good job on his eyeliner, sharp and long, making him look cold and pretty.

The rest of his arms and hands are colored white, with his hands being rather large in proportion to his body with black nails. 

He wears attire similar to a ballerino, consisting of an off-the-shoulder black suit with white buttons and white stripes located down the front and at the rim of the spiked swallow tail of the suit, which includes hot pink lining. 

He also wears black waist-length stockings covered by white ballerina shoelaces. "Welcome, Hell's sovereign overlords. I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together, you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new schedule"

Carmillo stated and pounded his fist on the table. "We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest" 

Zestial takes his seat, making Carmillo to look at him with a slight softer gaze. "Zestial, so good to see you, my friend" 

"Enchanted as always, Carmillo" The Spider Overlord replied, summoning a cup of tea and saucer.

Carmillo turned his gaze towards Y/n, who just stood there, not knowing where she should sit. Your eyes landed on him and widen them slightly and spoke happily. Running towards him and hugged him.

"DADDY!!"