♡18. 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!♡

No One's POV:

This Sinner Lady is making me angry... I don't wanna feel that way!

"It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than *Feins a Gasp* porn actor, Angel Dust! What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid, right now" Katie placed a fist under her chin, mocking the both of you.

Killjoy and Trench proceed to laugh at you and Charlie, then does Jazz Hands. "Ratings!" 

Charlie stares at the live feed in distress and attempts to block it from the audience's view. "Don't look at this!"

"Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure?" Katie looms over to you while looking at Charlie, and everyone in the room starts bursting into laughter.

Vox's eye twitched seeing you getting bullied, and started to text some shit on his phone, preparing some coffins and the insurance of the shits in the Studio.

Charlie, who was thinking of a comeback to defend her friend, looks around. "Yeah, well... " She grabs Katie's Ballpen. "How does it feel that I got your pen, huh?! ...BITCH!

You widen your eyes in surprise, yeah. You forgot that you're an Overlord as well, why can't you be more demanding at some Sinners just to educate them and let them listen?

Everybody instantly stops laughing while Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench give Charlie the death stare. Charlie nervously puts the pen back down and chuckled awkwardly. "Ehehe... Oops"

Tom Trench runs off set. Killjoy's demonic form reveals itself as she looms over Charlie from the shadows.

–*SLAP*–

Katie looked ove in disbeleif at you, who slammed the white fur coat on the desk, you walked over to the Cameraman and kicked in his nuts when you glared at the screen. "LIVE IS OVER!"

You shattered the camera and took it in your hands, everyone in the crowd started to yell in horror, as you wiggled your tail in rage. "Charlie, Vaggie! Protect yourselves and Leave!" 

She eyed Vox to gesture him leave as well, which he nodded and gave you a small thumbs up.

Katie walked up towards you and snarled. "AS FOR YOU!! YOU GODDAMN UGLY MANTIS BITCH!! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!! WITH THIS!!" 

You smiled cruely and slammed the broken camera towards Katie Killjoy as you were inflicting one side abuse towards her, even tho she was trying to attack as well.

【☆☆☆】

Later, Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel ride back to the Hotel. You couldn't make it in the ride but will be getting back to the Hotel soon after burning Katie Killjoy's body.

You shrugged, since she'll eventually come back if you don't kill her with an Angelic Weapon.

Vox was treating your face while Val was treating your arm, that a deep cut was made by the reporter. 

Velvette was choosing you another outfit since the one you had was ripped in the fight, you were now wearing a towel.

"I'm sorry" You looked at Vox and raised an eyebrow. "What for? It doesn't really hurt that much! Vox, it's ok!" You hissed in pain when Val accidentally pressed too hard your wound with the cotton stained with medication. 

"Oh. Sorry Dulzura... I didn't mean it, really. I'll try not to press so hard" He had a guilty frown on his face, he was never like this to anyone, not before you. 

Well, you saved his life from the torture, he was more than grateful for you. (Foreshadow intended)

Anyways, Velvette already chose you another outfit, and decided to help you wear it since you can't really put it on with an injured arm.

Meanwhile, Vaggie is enraged by Angel's behavior, who is entirely unapologetic for his deeds. Charlie is saddened about the failure of the interview but attempts to remain cheerful.

【☆☆☆】

"Charlie, you okay?"

You asked through your phone as Vox sat beside you inside the rather Gaudy Blue Limo trimmed with silver lining of the Vees Logo. 

The seats has a Shiny black leather cooled by the air conditioning blasting from the vents, a wine and snack bar stocked full of alcoholic beverages and illicit goods for whatever purposes required them.

He accompanied her just in case, as he hears your conversation from time to time until you finally arrives to the Hotel. 

"I'll drop you here, if this is not working just leave this place yeah? Here, have some Candy"He took out a Candy from his pocket and pass it to you. 

You chuckled by this small surprise and took the candy from his hands, he patted your head dotingly.

You exhales and smiled at Vox, ready to open the car door. "Yeah, Thanks-" "Ah Ah Ah, Wait a momment" He stopped you from opening the door and opened his, he ran towards your side of the door and opened the door for you.

"My Lady" He playfully extended his hand at you, you snickered. "Vox, you're too obvious of having me as favourite" You took his hand anyways.

"Nah, fuck them. I don't give a shit about their opinion. They won't even dare to opine us" He walked you towards the door and let your hand go reclutantly.

He remains in silent and you decided to hug him to cheer him up. "Thanks for the Candy Vox! You know me so well!" You then entered and made a telephone gesture with your hand. "TTYL! ILY!"

Then you closed the door, Vox had a warm feeling in his chest, he smiled and entered the vehicle, leaving the Hotel.

In the hotel, You greeted Charlie and give her a small lollipop to cheer her up, then you gave Vaggie a matching one to tell her to cheer Charlie up.

Charlie sulks and goes to call her mom for advice, however, Lilith does not answer.

Lastly, you walked towards where Angel Dust was sitting and gave him a Candy. "Heya N/n! Never expected you to be workin' here! How you doin'? Haven't seen you for a week!" Angel hugged you, making you hiss in pain, he quickly let go.

"Oh... Sorry girl, ya got injured in a fight?" He tilted his head in worry. "Oh! Just a small scratch! I'll be fine!" You ruffled his fuzzy white hair.

Charlie goes back inside before hearing a knock on the door. 

She discovers The mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before her and Charlie, knowing who he is, reacts with extreme shock. It was Alastor, the 'Radio Demon'. 

"Hel-" He gets door slammed in front of him. Charlie looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again. "-lo!" She Slams door in front of his face once more.

"Hey, Vaggie? Y/n?..." Vaggie annoyed, laying on the couch. "Whaaaat?" You looked across at Charlie. "Sweetie, is there something wrong?"

Charlie gestures her fingers to her lips with a smile then at the door nervously, knowing how her Girlfriend and Best Friend would react.

"The Radio Demon is at the door!..."