♡35. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚!♡

No One's POV:

"Hey...Wake up"

Paimon softly tapped your cheek with his palm, you woke up quickly, seeing that you're infront of the Hotel, but you were still being carried by him. "Ah!?..."

You raised a brow and some drool was sticked on the King's Suit, you had a coat on, and it was triple bigger than your size. "This coat-" 

"THIS coat, is now covered in your scent because you pulled it! I want you to clean it and give it back to me!" That was just an excuse he made up to meet you up again. 

"... But you can keep it as long as you take good care of that!" He added, trying to sound more like a gentleman than a King.

You looked at yourself then at his suit. "But, I dirtied your suit"

"It's just a Suit! Nothing like I cannot buy again!" You closed your mouth, pursing the lips together helplessly.

Are you even hearing what you just said for yourself, Your Highness? You let drool pass by and not scent?

"Ok then um..." You wiggled your bare legs, which was in the air because of the huge size difference between you and Paimon. 

"Where are my friends? And please put me down" Paimon placed you on 2 feets again reclutantly.

"They've crashed into a wall" "WHAT!?" Paimon pinched your cheeks, making you whine in pain. "I'm just kidding. Those peaseants got home thanks to me" He crossed his arms.

Your Jokes aren't funny, they're weird

You sighed and gave him a goodbye hug and walked inside the Hotel. Paimon stared at the Hotel, with an unspoken feeling of missing you already, then left hesitantly.

"I want to take the chance to meet her again..."

【☆☆☆】

Anyways, you joined the musical of 'It Starts with Sorry' and Sir Pentious joined the Hotel! Wuzzah! Chip chip Cherri-o!

After this, You, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, and Sir Pentious go to bed. 

Alastor appears out of the shadows and turns on Vox's watch, telling him that he was going to have to try harder if he wanted to get to him before crushing the watch, leaving Vox in anger.

【☆☆☆】

On one morning after a few weeks, you were eating a hamburger while maintaining a stiff pose in the air at the balcony, training your arm. Staring as how the Pentagram City burns down.

 Staring as how the Pentagram City burns down

(The Pose)

You munched on the hamburger, feeling the savoury meat you're biting off its aroma speard in your mouth.

Thanks to the paper wrapped around the burger, your pretty hands didn't get sticky. 

It's been some weeks working for the Hotel and The Vees at the same time. You deserve a break, the pain of a part time worker kills you emotionally.

Today's destined to not be calm, someone killed an Exorcist. This'll cause a war between the two places...

Just as you got philosphical, Vaggie barged in the balcony with Alastor following. 

"Y/n! There you are" You turned your head back to stare at her, then twisted your wrist around the bars and stand on the balcony.

"Yeah?" You finished your hamburger in 2 bites, Causing Vaggie jaw drop in shock, but quickly composured herself. "Pentious's eggs are all over the place, and I told Alastor to get rid of them. But he didn't seems to agree unless you come along with him" 

Alastor fixed his bow. "What she meant my dear, is that we need to cooperate! Wouldn't you want to help me to get rid of this little shell creatures?" 

You lowered your glance, staring at the Egg Boiz.

"No, not really actually!" You denied, a feedback of a microphone was heard in the background as Alastor stared at you with a petrified smile, making Vaggie snicker.

"Well Y/n, I'm not gonna lie but- I want it! So do this favor for me please!" He opened his arms, exaggerating things. "Well... Okay?-" Your answer was cut by Him hanging his arm around your shoulder and laughed.

"Well, what a great news! Then I suppose that we can now take care of them on our outing today!" He exclaimed in ethusiasm. 

You were questioning yourself on what outing, when you realised that it was today the Overlords meeting.

【☆☆☆】

The scene changes to show a street in Pentagram City. 

You and Alastor are walking down the street, closely followed by Pentious's Egg Boiz who are the new minions.

"Oh, boy! What's the plan, boss?" 

"I like your suit!" 

"What are the antlers for?" 

"Can I touch your staff thing?" 

"Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell!"

You sweatdropped, feeling the tension as one of the Egg Boiz grabbed onto your wiggling tail. Alastor's eye twitches as he walks down the street, a pained smile on his face.

A shadow person watch you both from behind, before appearing in front of you, revealing himself to be the eldest Overlord, Zestial.

"Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?" He said with an enchanting voice, Alastor makes a radio static sound effect, looking slightly scared. 

"Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?"

"Follow in silence if you value your shell! Greetings Zestial!" He taps an Egg Boi's shell with his cane before turning back to Zestial. 

He respected Zestial a lot, so he doesn't wanted to embarass either him or you infront of the Eldest Overlord.

But you instead, went up and hugged him. "Mr Zestial! How good to see you here!!" Zestial doesn't seems to be taken back, matter fact, he really enjoys the affection and attention you were showing towards to him.

"Wherefore so affectioneth towards I? But Tis my most dearest pleasure, Greetings 'T thee s'well, if I could be so bold... Y/n" He crouches down and kissed on the back of your palm softly, making the Radio demon feel uneasy and annoyed by Zestial.

"Ah, the weather, doth become this fine day" He walked beside you, making you get stuck between the 2 other Overlords. Which made you panic, and feel pressured.

¡¡¡囧囧囧 MUR MUR!!!