♡20. 𝙔𝙖𝙮! 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚!♡

No One's POV:

"..."

Alastor stared at you in silent as a sound of the Radio was heard in the background, he was deeply unamused hearing you say that. 

He could just lock you up like back in those golden days he had as a human, but now they were in Hell, different from him, you might have more advantage on escaping or causing him harm.

So he'd need to take control of your brain and heart, since by what he's seen, you aren't really smart. 

Alastor was staring at you and Angel darkily behind your back. Then Vaggie explained to Angel that Alastor appeared in Hell several decades ago and was somehow able to immediately take down Hell's most powerful demons, all the while broadcasting his carnage. 

After hearing her rambles, Angel Dust narrowed his eyes. "Ya done? He looks like a strawberry pimp." He and you laughed dryly and Vaggie said that she doesn't trust him.

"To be fair, do you trust any man? Any men? Men?" Angel Dust asked. Vaggie rushed quickly to her Girlfriend, and grabbed her by the shoulders, pleading Charlie to make him leave which you agree while Alastor was inspecting the royal family's portrait.

'Hmm... I wonder if that King of Hell has met my little Prey before?'

(Fun Fact: One of the reasons on why Lilith dissapeard was because Lucifer took your 1st)

【☆☆☆】

"Okay, so, Al. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke"

As Charlie turns away, glowing red symbols start to appear beside Alastor which quickly disappear after Charlie turns back to Alastor.

"But, I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So, I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no... tricks or voodoo strings attached" She made various hand sign. 

Alastor rolled his eyes and held you close to him, as if he was even afraid of you vanishing if he let go like when he was alive.

And you were getting uncomfortable by it so you shove him off you, Alastor was clearly unamused but couldn't do anything. He glaced sideways back at Charlie and smirked widely.

"Ś̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ, i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ's̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ ǎ̴̯̀͠ d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǎ̴̯̀͠l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆, t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝?" He twirls his mic staff and presents his hand for a handshake as green energy bursts throughout the hotel. 

You couldn't see Charlie getting into danger, she slapped Alastor's hand away.

"No. No shaking, and no deal, I hereby order that you help with this hotel! For the Princess... For as long as you desire. Of course!" You added in the end, smiling nervously at Alastor.

I know what type of deal he's saying... I did my deal with him as well... (That Him ain't Alastor)

"Hmmm..." Alastor rubbed his chin as if he was thinking, then retracted his Mic Staff. "Fair enough!" Though you can see that he has other things hiding to help Charlie to fulfill her dreams.