♡15. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙!♡

(Please Comment down about how you think Mammon should act because I'm afraid of making him too OC-ed)

No One's POV:

"SHE FUCKING WHAT!?"

Lucifer yelled through the phone while Charlie just was on her way back to Pride. "You've... Heard me Dad... She stayed with Uncle Mammon..." Lucifer groaned and glared at the floor.

"That one Motherfucker, I knew that assholes similars to that Eden Dougebag were all pieces of shits! Uh- Charlie! Dear, how about you let ME have a talk with Mammon RIGHT now?" Charlie gulped by her dad's serious tone.

"Well... I think it's too late if you ask me, Dad" Charlie narrowed her eyes. "Uncle Mammon already took her to spend the night"

"HE FUCKING WHAT!?"

【☆☆☆】

ºUnder Mammon's name Hotelº

"Thank You For um... Earlier... Mr Mammon Sir"

He just threw you on the bed and put his hand on his hips. "Let's just get is shite ova'. Take yer' clothes off" He thought that you wanted to have sex just like all the other Succubi he met.

"What? Why?" You were confused, Mammon narrowed his eyes annoyed. "What? Ain't that what all ya lil' Succubaes' wanna do? To have sex with Meh. Ain't that roight? Yeh?" He walked up towards the bed and pinned you on it.

–*LOUD STOMACH GRUMBLE*–

Both of you remained silent, you scratched your cheek. "Sorry, I'm hungry... Let me eat something first, please" You were trying to be polite, Mammon shrugged. "Why? It has nothin' to do with mae', Mate'. Let's just fuck and get this shite ova' with!" 

"Well, Mammon Sir, you took me straightfowardly to the Hotel without giving me time to consume something and that'll severly affect the intimate moment you're willing to-" Mammon gritted his teeth in frustration after hearing your long whole excuse to just not have sex with him.

"Fuckin' fine! Geez, yer sucha problematic woman! Ya bitch!" He crossed his arms and pouted.

 Eh, Valentino has called me worse things before. But he quickly apologised afterwards thinking that it'll ruin my innocence. I'm just an Airhead, bur I'm not Innocent or too Stupid!

"Thank you, your Sinfulness! I'll be back soon I promise!" You tapped your choker with an Asmodean Crystal on it and went to the Human World to buy yourself some food. 

You analyzed a bit by what you've seen so far, what type of man was Mammon, and how should you act, to have him as another free food ticket.

But you just know that, no matter which man. You'll never give them your heart.

【☆☆☆】

"Mammon Sir?"

It seems like Mammon left the room, which mean you have it all for yourself! You jumped on the bed and nuzzle on the pillow, giggiling. 

"I'll watch a movie then" You laid on the bed and wiggled your legs happily as you eat your snack. Once you finished, you looked around and started to search for some interesting things.

For some reasons, you found some condoms, weapons, and a bible.

Why is there a Bible in Hell?

Anyways, you had nothing better to do. So you looked what was inside the bible, and it wrote down how Hell was made, wow, how boring.