♡17. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙!♡

No One's POV:

At the news station, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Charlie's interview on her new hotel, with Vaggie telling Charlie not to sing and expressing doubt on Charlie's plan.

Meanwhile on the other hand, you were just eating snacks from the Table, which made some workers glare at you in jealousy since there's a sign on the table that Vox wrote and says: 'Do not touch the Food unless you're Y/n L/n. I'm watching you'.

"Ooh!! How tasty! Does anyone wants some?" You asked while you were holding up a cupcake, ignoring the sign on the table, as the security cameras snapped towards the workers who immediatly shook their heads and walked away.

'Tch, Favoritism'-Sour VoxTek's Workers.

Charlie Approaches the Repoter Katie Killjoy, you walked towards Vaggie and gestured her with her head if she could tag along, which Vaggie permited and let you walked towards her Girlfriend.

"Hiii! I'm Charlie, and this is Y/n!... Your... Boss?" Charlie nervously introduced you and herself as she tries to go for a handshake, Katie side glanced at you both and glared at Charlie.

"Katie Killjoy" She spoke with vemon in her voice, as she blows out the smoke of her cigarette. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie" She place her hands on her hips after throwing her cig away.

"And you can put that away" She mocked Charlie and looked away from her as she gestures Charlie's hand. "I don't touch the gays. I have standards!" Katie again gestures with her fingers towards Charlie.

As they kept this one side argue, where Katie critizise both you and Charlie, about being Royal Big Shot and Mary Sue.

You raised an eyebrow by Katie's comment, and looked at your phone, texting Vox, ready to complain for Charlie to him.

【☆☆☆】

From 'The Baby of the Vees💖':

"Vox! Emergency Report! Reply ASAP!!"

Seen at 5:47 p.m.

From '📺 Big Daddy':

"What happened honey?"

"I'm watching you from the Office, you don't have to get nervous, it's ok"

"Or are you hungry again? Want me to get you another set of Food?"

Seen at 5:50 p.m.

From 'The Baby of the Vees💖':

"No it's not that"

"That Reporter, Katie Killjoy I think"

Seen at 5:51 p.m.

From '📺 Big Daddy':

"What about that bitch??"

Seen at 5:51 p.m.

From 'The Baby of the Vees💖':

"She blew a Smoke of Cigg on my face ( ╥ω╥ )"

Seen at 5:52 p.m.

From '📺 Big Daddy':

"SHE FUCKING WHAT!?!?!?!?"

Seen at 5:52 p.m.