♡38. 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔!?♡

No One's POV:

"You got it twisted, I'm not the one who needs a new attitude!"

Velvette placed her hand flat ad walked towards her part of the table, she traced her hand under your chin and stood up after checking her nails.

"Maybe you missed it, but I'm that #Bitch! And I will-" She shrugs and danced with her neck. "Do nothing less than what I please, whoo!" She raised her hands in the air as the Background changes to a Violet color.

There were Val and Vox's Post and AD on each side, and you and her vlogging video on the back middle. "I'm the backbone of the Vees!" She moves her neck again, then walked across the table.

"Mad that I acted Respectless? Well, it's cause no one could respect this! Sorry, group attendin'! Since when are Overlords too scared to fight?" She slams on the table, scaring one of the Overlords.

"You're long past trending! Sorry, bae, but I ain't swiping right!" She scroll through the phone as emoticons rolled out, then snapped her photos with the flash on. 

"You've lost your relevance-" Velvette sang, placing her arm on Zestial chair. "We can't act without more intelligence?" Velvette ughed, and stood on the table again.

"Ugh! No wonder I'm so respectless, I could eat you lot for breakfast!" She got straight infront of Zestial, then walked towards her part of the table.

"You and the Vees are inane and uninformed! Smug wannabes who don't heed when you've been warned!" You felt offended by Carmillo's singing, but the song was catchy so you forgive him.

"'Oops!' Did I strike a nerve?" Velvette got even more cocky when Carmillo couldn't say anymore better roast. 

"'Cause when I brought out the Angel's head!" She threw the head across the table. "Couldn't help but observe, that your wrinkled face was turning red!"

Carmillo marked harshly the table with his black nails, anger couldn't hide from his face. "And why are you avoiding war? That's what the guns you sell are for! Thanks to my being respectless, one thing I'm starting to suspect is!"

Velvette walked towards the table, kicking the head away, smirking devilishly, getting to Carmillo's face. "You know why this angel's headless! Do you have a disclosure?"

"THIS MEETING'S OVER!!!"

Both Carmine and Velvette glare at each other. You and The other overlords are all staring at Carmillo and Velvette. Alastor finally decides to break the silence. 

"That was a productive meeting!" Alastor looked around. 

"Hm. Fine. Safe travels back to the nursing home, fuckers! Kiss my arse!" Velvette flipped them off, walking out of the door. 

"What the hell? We literally just got here!" Zeezi scoffed.

Then after a few seconds, Velvette regrets and comes back. "Oh by the way, none of what I said implies to Y/n. So, N/n. You're coming back home, right? Vox said that we're going to a fancy restaurant tonight" 

You stared at Carmillo worried, then back at Velvette with a smile. "Not today Velvette. I have to go back to the Hotel" Velvette remains in silent after your lie, then looks at the ground upset.

"All...Right... Then... I see you tomorrow?" Velvette scratched her nape, looking at you hopefully. 

You looked at your phone calendar. "I can't, I have to help at the Hotel" Velvette was tired of hearing you rambling about helping Charlie's Hotel.

'Almost Everytime the same... You don't even have time for us now... Is that Princess really that Important to you?... We have feelings as well' Thanks to you, The Vees still believed that there were good in Hell.

You were like a ray of sunshine that strikes straight into their afterlifes, warming them up with soft comforts and happiness, making them feel like humans, again. 

Velvette sighs, and forced a smile. "Cool... Uh, I guess I'll... See you soon, I'll inform Vox about it" She bid you goodbyes and left the room.

"Father?"-Odette.

The overlords all begin to get up and leave. All of them walk back towards the lift except for Carmillo Carmine, Odette, Clara, You and Zestial, who walk towards another room. 

Alastor notices this as he is walking towards the lifts. He ordered Frank to go and spy on them.

【☆☆☆】

The scene changes to show Carmillo, Odette, Clara and Zestial all in a room together, with Frank spying on them from behind a pot plant. 

Carmillo mutters in Spanish as he pours himself a drink, before beginning to down the bottle instead of the glass he poured for himself. "Ay... Que Barbaridad" 

"Carmillo, what troubles thou? Losing thy composure is unlike thee" Zestial walks up to him with you. 

Carmillo sighed. "It's nothing, Zestial, really" You stared at him worringly, he noticed it and patted your head softly. "I'm... Fine Y/n, you don't have to worry either"

"Do you have like anything in mind? I mean, I can help you" You read his physiognomy, and realised that he was the one who killed the Angel.

"Ohhhh... That explains it..." You pursed your lips. "Oh, right... Forgot that you could do that..." Carmillo mumbled.

"The felled angel... T'was by thy hand, was it not?" Zestial quickly known about you're saying, Carmillo sat on his Office's desk. "Let's not talk about it"

Clara, the other daughter, spoke up. "Dad, maybe he should know" Carmillo slammed his palm on the table.

"Nobody should know. I did what I had to do. I am not discussing this" The 2 daughters looked down in guilt, while Carmillo held his temple in stress.

You and Zestial looked at eachother, then nodded. Both you and him lay your hands on each side of Carmillo's shoulder, singing in a Soft and light tone.

"What weighs on your soul, my friend? We could help you to share the load!" You blinked at him, with a big caring smile.

Zestial let go and extended his arms, bowing a bit on Carmillo. "If it was thou who slew the angel, why not let your strength be known?" He sang in a Soulfull tone.

Upset, Carmillo starts singing, in correspondence with Vaggie questioning her trust, Whatever it Takes, revealing that Carmillo killed the Exorcist because the angel was attacking him, so he acted in defense and will do whatever it takes to protect you, his daughters and Zestial from the inevitable war. 

Zestial, who seems surprised that Carmillo wants to keep him safe as well since he was the most powerful for ages in the Overlords.

Frank reports this back to Alastor, who seems to be interested, and warns the Egg Boiz to never tell anyone else about this information.

【☆☆☆】

"Well, I'm hungry after hearing 2 songs a day! Who wants some Omelette?"