♡34. 𝙇𝙪 𝙇𝙪 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙!♡

(Fun Fact: This Chapter will be longer, since it's a Date. And Lucifer's Theme Park was there even before Y/n was born)

No One's POV:

"Hmm Hmm! Hmm Hmph! Hum! Hmph!"

'Still looks Cute...'-Paimon.

Paimon held his temple as he sips on the tea you made. "Can you not speak with your mouth full? You're spilling that cheap oily food on the table" He stares at you as you eat the Carbonara noodles.

While Thin Bacon was eating its cereals.

Vox was forced to leave you and Paimon alone by your plead, he was now slamming his fist on the ground, kneeling on the floor, crying artificial tears of unfairness.

You swallowed the noodles inside your mouth, and pointed at Paimon with your chopsticks. "Your Highness! You need to know that I'm more mature now! And theme park is fun yeah! But I'm busy these days!"

He cupped your cheeks with one hand, and squeeze it. "Not just once you greeted me properly by my humble apparence! But you dared to decline me and shoo me away!? Who gave you that type of pathetic courage?"

You waved it off and giggled. "Your Highness, come on! How long have we known each other? Talking about words and deeds hurts my feelings!" His eye twitched a bit in annoyance.

"You're such an ignorant and pathetic Hellborn" He let you go and sighed, you finished your cup of noodle and burped, which made him chuckle for a slight momment.

"Your Highness! You've smiled!" You pointed at him with the chopsticks, grinning. "No I did not, you Peaseant! Stop accusing me with that filthy oily mouth of yours!" He protested, but took out a tissue and wiped your mouth.

"Ugh... Disgusting" He said again, but didn't gag in disgust like he does normally when he smells the poor. "So, you're coming right?"

"Wait for an hour please!"

【☆☆☆】

"Well... Uh... What do you think?... Your Highness"

You got styled up again but this time by yourself, you were wearing a combination of Strawberry Girl Next Door.