♡10. 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚!♡

No One's POV:

"WHAT!? HEY WAIT!"

You paid no mind to Paimon and ran away from the Mansion, then you saw a corpse of a Sinner infront of you, scaring you much. You look up and saw a golden portal coming from the sky.

"UNHOLY MOLY! EXTERMINATION DAY WAS TODAY!?"-Y/n.

As you ran to the street Sinners got killed in the Pentagram City, you totally forgot that Extermination was coming soon in your days at the Sloth's Hospital.

"Uh... Um!... Oh Satan... What should I do?!" She looked around, seeing Imps, Hellhounds and Hellborns running away. 

"FACE MY HOLY LIGHT ASSHOLES!!!" The Commander of the Exorcist yelled.

You decided to help the Implings evacuate, you carried some shorter imps and children to the Elevator 666. "Hurry!! Get inside!!" She didn't want anyone to be left out since Sinners were getting killed.

For her, the children always goes first. Sure, she gets tired because of it, but those were innocent lives. 

Then you fell, feeling a sharp feeling of pain coming from your ankle. "Ugh! Crap..." You look up and saw a 3 meters tall Arch-Angel Commander in Cheif of the Exorcist, with a Gold glowing decoration of his Full Head LED Mask, he had a zipped opened white robe with a leather outfit inside.

Oh My Satan... He's so Beautiful... Is he Adam? Like THE First man, Adam? Oh My... I never expected to see him in person!

"Well look at here... What do we have? Another Pitiful thang ready for me to–" Adam cutted himself off and took a good look on your face, he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Holy Shit!"

He gripped your cheeks and squeeze them tightly, making you tremble in fear infront of the absolute power. "Fuck! You're one Hot Bitch. And here I thought Hell only has Ugly people! Hey, come join the band! You look too fucking good to not be an Angel! I have a spare Halo, you want it?"

He pulled out a White Wide Ring, you stare at it and then back him, giving him a confused smile. "H-Hehe?..." 

"Oh... Huh. You're a Succubi?" There was a rule that Hellborns cannot Redeemed so it was pretty fucked up. "Shit..." He mumbled and let your cheeks go. "Guess you're not going up never huh, Pretty Thing?"

You tilted your head as you stare at the Angel. Tears rolled down your eyes by the pain of your sprained ankle, making you look like a vulnerable, delicate and charming white little flower. 

Men are always like this with me... Different types of men likes different sides I act up...

Those types of girls can surely rise up the protectiveness of any men, and Adam was one of them who cannot resist to it. He narrowed his eyes silently and knelt on one knee before you, he lift your dress a bit to see your bruised ankle.

"Hold still on me" He grabbed your hand with a hand and placed his other hand on your injury, starting to healing you with his Angelic Power.

"There, try moving it" He stood up, extending his hand on you. You grabbed without hestitation and stood up. "Alright" He took you in Bridal Style suddenly. "OH MY SATAN! W-WHAT IN LUCIFER'S NAME YOU'RE DOING MR ANGEL!?" He got ticked off.

"Hey! Don't Fucking mention that Shitty Wife fucker's name when I'm here alright!? Goddamnit he's such a puss" He opened his golden wings and flew over to a building.

"Stay here until we leave, it isn't save for pretty bitches like you to wander around on the FUCKING Extermination Day! Fucking christ, we might even fucking kill one or two of you on purpose" You gasped by Adam's saying and he noticed that he might just scared you.

"Woah woah. Hey Hot Stuff! I'm not killing you ok? Yeah- Well, calm down. No one's gonna kill you" Adam rolled his eyes by your lack of response and sighed. 

"Uh... Why aren't you evacuating? You're... suicidal?" He asked you, which made you stare down from the building. "It must be really hard for you to handle all of this right, Mr Angel?" Adam walked beside you, looking down as well.

"You noticed huh? Well, these are my descendant as well after all. Even tho I'm enjoying fucking them all up... I still have a complicated feeling of guilt" You patted his back and sighed, putting on a poker face. "That must sucks for you then"

He glaced at you irritated. "And here I thought you're going to ressure me" "Why? I don't know how to do it with strangers" He rolled his eyes and flapped his wings and stare at you.

"You know what it'll spice things up? If you helped me to kill Sinners" You gasped in shock. "K-Kill? I... I've never killed anyone in my life! Why do you ask me to do this?" He smirked and gave you a spear. 

"Cause it's fun. Come here, I'll teach you"

【☆☆☆】

"THIS. IS. AWESOME!!"

You were killing Sinners alongside Adam while he smirked at you. "You're doing great Baby!" You couldn't help but blush by the waves of strong emotions inside you as the blood splattered all across you. 

You were always being pushed aside here and there by Sinners for being a Hellborn so you actually merely go to the Pride Ring. As time passes by, you thought that it was already enough for your first time, it seems that they've putted up a little battle with you as well.

"Hey Hottie, there's still an hour left. Wanna go around and show me a place to eat? I'm starving" You looked over at him. "Sure sure! I know a lot of places and-" You lowered your head and stared at the dress Paimon gave you. 

"Aww... My dress..." Suddenly a pair of wings covered you as Adam wiped the blood out of your face with your robe. "What's wrong?" "My dress is ruined. Maybe next time Mr Angel, I'll go and change this steel. I'm not good at using spears" You bow slightly and walked away.

Adam doesn't know what was wrong with him, he pursed his lips and yelled. "HEY YOU BITCH! THE NAME'S ADAM NOT MR ANGEL! YOU MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A PUSSY! I'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR! SO YOU BETTER DON'T LEAVE YEAH!?" You turned your head back and strike a smile at him.

"THEN MR ADAM! I'M Y/N! I'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD!! SEE YA! HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY IN HEAVEN!" You waved from afar as Adam watch you getting away. He nibbled his lips and muttered your name under his lips. 

"... Shit. I've never wanted to kiddnap someone so bad before"