♡31. 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙎!?♡

No One's POV:

"Well, lemme call up the lowest earners this month"

Vox walks towards the TV's after you and him lights up Val's Ciggarette holder, he lighted it up with his electricity power, that stroke with a heart static while you light it up with your pinky finger, showing a pink fire.

"Ohh, you know me too well" Val smirks and blows a smoke. "Ya know....Angel isn't the only one spending time at this Ratty Hotel with the devil's princesa" You stared back at him and cutted him off.

"Shh Shh shh!!! Val! I told you about this to not tell him!" You tip toed, trying to cover Val's mouth, but he just hold your waist, smirking while licking your hands. "Hmmm~ Tasty~"

"Ew! Stop that!" You cleaned his saliva off on his robe, he didn't complain but just stared back at Vox. 

"Oh? Who else is there? Someone who, owes you money?" Vox asked monotoned. Val just chuckled, holding you in the air, waving the pipe. 

"Someone who owes us much more than money ...the Radio Demon is there" Upon hearing those words, electricity courses through Vox's head, and he scratches the desk so hard it leaves scratch marks. 

Vox made small ominous chuckles before turning to Valentino, two red lines appear on the left side of his lower lip. "҉W҉҉h҉҉a҉҉t҉ ҉d҉҉i҉҉d҉ ҉y҉҉o҉҉u҉ ҉j҉҉u҉҉s҉҉t҉ ҉s҉҉a҉҉y҉?"

You hide behind Valentino after seeing Vox Angry. "You heard me" Val replied, subconciously hiding you behind protectively with his wings.

He knows that neither Vox or him were really a good person or image for you, but they were humans once, they know how to express kindness and knows about it. So they try their best to be a good person infront of you.

Vox turns from the desk, trying to not look too angry infront of you in case that he scares you but fails. "Alastor... Came back...and he is with Lucifer's..." He glitches and panted in fury. "҉D҉҉a҉҉u҉҉g҉҉h҉҉t҉҉e҉҉r҉, and that wasn't the F̵̜̜͎͉̯̜̓͂I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅŚ̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕ F̵̜̜͎͉̯̜̓͂U̴̡̢̱̳̳͓̗͔̮̔͜͜͜C̴̀͐ͅK̵̢̛̛͉̳̫͔̺̱̗̫̽̉́͋̾́͂͛I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔N̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅG̶̺̥̎̄͌͑͂̔̏̓̂́̈́͜͝͝͝͝ͅ T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕Ḩ̵̛̘̤͙͔̝̫̖̻̦̞͙̺̅̿͘͝I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔N̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅG̶̺̥̎̄͌͑͂̔̏̓̂́̈́͜͝͝͝͝ͅ Ý̴̥͙̘̇̈́̇̃͒̿́͘͘͝͝ͅO̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅU̴̡̢̱̳̳͓̗͔̮̔͜͜͜ T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅL̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝Ḑ̷̮̳̣̟͉͋͗̓̕͜ M̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑?!?!?!"

Vox gripped on Val's collar in rage while Val just stares at him with a stunned face. "Hey! killing Alastor is your kink" Val smirked and got free of his grip.

"Wait-... Then does that mean..." Vox remembered the day he sent you back to the Hotel, he quickly went towards you and checked your wrist and ankle, while mumbling and cursing himself.

"He... He didn't do anything to you, right? No keeping you in, no traumatazing you... I'm- I'm Sorry, I didn't know that-" You cutted him off by covering his mouth with both your hands, placing them of the screen.

"Vox, he didn't do it, calm down! Thank you for worrying about... Me" You were about to say that he was very good at Daddy-ing. 

"... Did he fuck you?"-Vox.

"WHAT!? NO! I would prefer you doing that before him!"-Y/n.

Vox almost short circuited again but Val walks to the desk and turns on the television. Vox teleports to the center screen, which is a recording from a VoxTek Voyeur scope high in the sky.

The scene, from a drone POV, showing Alastor using his powers to attack Sir Pentious zeppelin, laughing maniacally as he hears Pentious screaming.

At the hotel, Alastor easily defeats Sir Pentious, but Pentious manages to rip off a piece of Alastor's coat. 

Alastor sends him flying away with an explosion, before announcing to the rest of the hotel's residents that he is going to the tailor to get his coat fixed. 

However, he leaves some of his shadow creatures to fix the wall while he's gone. The screen zooms out to reveal Valentino scowling at the current events, leaning his face against the screen. 

"See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! N/n, Vox? VOX!" Val slams his fist on the table irritated.

The BGM was starting to play in the background. Vox was paying little attention, as his left pupil turns into a tilde as he eyes Alastor leaving, his appearance static and out of focus as the screen becomes a bit static.

Vox glitches "That FUCKER is back!" Valentino grins as he realizes the situation and walks to him, holding your hand with his upper arms.

"Yeah! I thought he was gone for good too!" You exclaimed, looking at the screen with a mixed up emotion.

"It's been seven years!" Vox exclaimed, clearly annoyed. Valentino leans up to him and pinches his cheek, Vox clearly pissed to care. "You still pissed that he almost beat you that time?"

"Uh, FUCK YOU"-Vox.

"Just Saying~" Val walked around Vox, while you stayed on the same side with a confused smile. "Things have changed a lot since he left town!" Vox pointed out, smirking.

"That's for sure!"-Y/n and Val.

"I gotta send a message of who's REALLY in charge of things now!" Vox's face fills the screen as Valentino and you laugh in the background. 

【☆☆☆】

The next shot shows Vox grinning as he marches to his chair. "Welcome home... I'm gonna make you wish that you'd stayed gone"

As Vox sangs, electricity courses through his arm as he sits on his chair, and turns to face the numerous screens. 

Some of them re-playing your gaming scene, maybe he was masturbating with those scenes who knows? He and Val was in charge of your OnlySins account.

"Say hello to a new status quo" Vox presses a big red button, and 4 cords latch themselves to the ports on the back of his head, connecting himself to his TV networks. "Everyone knows that there's a brand-new dawn, turn the TV O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅN̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅ!!!!"

His right eye flickered and the lights in the rooms brighten up, he smirked while opening his arms in the air, as Sinners prepared for the airing.

–"Camera, speeds, rolling in three, two..."–

–"Wel-come to the show! "–

Vox appeared in a news station with a very bad drawing of Alastor made by him 5 minutes before the musical starting, with Val's handwriting that says 'Dildo?' in cursive and Italic with Pink Pen while you wrote 'Vox, draw better!' In Faux with a Glittery Pen.

"Top of the hour and we're discussing a certain has-been who has been spotted cavorting around town after a seven-year absence!" He speed talked and fixed his papers, then look around. 

"Did anybody miss him, did anybody notice?" Then he did a smooth transition after pushing the drawing away.

"More on tonight's program!"