♡14. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜!♡

No One's POV:

"Well, I'm happy to announce that I will be starting up a new, Yearly Clown Pageant!

Just as he was making the announcement, the camera scene pans out to reveal a giant sign behind Mammon that saids, 'Mammon's Super Fucking Rad as Shit Clown Pageant' before more smoke explosions happen on stage, accompanyed with fireworks and confetti.

Then the camera screenshot zooms in on Mammon up close. " You know- Like one 'a them fucked up beauty contests, but for clowns, so it's better!" The camera pans out again with the sign that says: It's Better before arrows point at the sign. 

Even more fireworks and confetti are set off then before. The scene switches back to Mammon again. "Just for all you aspiring, clown kids out there! A new chance to work with me, Mammon! And be the new face of my clown-ish brand!" 

Then he picks up an Imp Child with Glasses, let the child Hug him and Then he pulls the imp kid back like a rubber band before throwing him off-stage. (Fun Fact: That Kid was actually Wally Wackford)

Charlie and you looked deeply uncomfortable by how Mammon was acting now. "I can't wait to see all the new talent I can exploi-" He catch himself and laughs nervously. "U-um, fuck. Wait, I mean enjoy! Haha... Uh, watching me grow my empire! Also, if you're a chick, maybe give up on your dreams now. Cause, I'm not gonna lie: women just ain't funny"

He shrugs and narrowed his eyes in annoyance. Charlie paused as well, and she stared at you, seeing your eat shit frown (The image above all) she cringed in guilt for Mammon's Reputation.

The writer's credits fade into view as Mammon pauses, sporting the name Vivienne Medrano. You stared at it with a petrified face, feeling that you're the only one getting to see that. The credits abruptly dissapear when Mammon Starts speaking again.

"ANYWAY! My plan is to find the new face of my brand, YEAH! So, they gotta bring the good shit! The winner will get to be like the son I never had, and I'll be like the stepdad that will love you when it's convenient!" You knew were this was going, he was trying to scam the crowd. As expected from the Greediest.

Vox did something similar...

"You might be a lunchbox, an action figure, Saturday morning cartoon. Hell, I might even make a sex robot of ya! I don't know! I mean, if we'll make money, sure. But it's not weird" Charlie cringed by her non blood related Uncle while you questioned about the sex robots.

Does that mean that aside of doing whatever Clowns do, you also must have a Sex Appeal? Crap, that's one Hell of a Job, it must pay good to be so strict

Then he spots a random imp in the crowd and then he points at the one with glasses. "You're weird, you sick fuck! And, if you say it's exploitation, fuck you!" As Mammon was going on ranting, the scene switches to the stage. The crowd was dead silent after hearing his complains. 

"It's not exploitation! If you think that then you're a dickhead" Then the camera makes a close up again. "Anyway, CLOWNS!" As he finishes, a horde shadowy figures of clowns and whatever kinds of demons appear behind Mammon.

¡¡¡囧囧囧!!! SCARY!!!

Of course, being the Princess, Charlie had special Treatments and evacuate you out, getting the fuck out of there.

【☆☆☆】

So... Unluckily or not, you got selected as the only one lucky Hellborn to spend the night with Mammon, you can whatever you want with him, he won't complain as long as is not money or job you're asking.