♡7. 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙤 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮!♡

No one's POV:

You fell asleep kneeling on Stolas's bed, Young Stolas was asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one demonic stuffed bunny. 

Stolas wakes up, yawns, and smacks his lips. His eyes shoot open in realization and sits up "My birthday, my birthday! Y/n, It's my birthday!" You got startled and fall on your butt. "Ow!"

"Oops! Sorry!" He chuckled nervously and leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours on the floor. "Ow... My ass" You stood up and walked towards the dressing room.

He runs off to his dressing room, arms raised in excitement as the Imp butler walks into view to attend to him. "Yaaaay! Birthday, birthday! WOOHOO! Birthday tiiiiime!

"Yes Stolas, Happy Birthday!" You clapped your hands to cheer for him. Mr Butler opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas. "Calm yourself, Young Prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia" 

"Oh... Right"-Stolas.

"How so? I'm happy whenever it's my birthday! I prepare myself a good meal and celebrates it with friends!" "Really? That's so exciting!" Stolas squished his cheeks together with his hands happily.

"Please don't compare youself with an Goetia, Miss Succubi" You just narrowed your eyes at Mr Butler.

What's with him being so mean? (つ﹏<。)

Stolas takes a deep breath to calm himself. As Mister Butler walks off to retrieve Stolas' vest and cape, returning to put them on him. 

"But, Father told me, today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!" He looked in the mirror and his eyes sparkled with glee.

UGH!!! HOW COME HE BE SO KYUTE!?!?!? (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

"Of course. I'm sure it will be wonderful" Mr Butler replied in a monotoned way as he placed a golden crown on top of Stolas's head.

【☆☆☆】

Y/n follows Stolas, who was following the butler out of the dressing room down a large hallway. The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages.

He looked like an old man as a new born baby

You, Stolas and the butler standing in front of large double doors, which open to reveal a throne room. Paimon, Stolas's father and King of the Ars Goetia, is seen sitting on the throne in his monstrous black demon form. 

He stands up, his form shifting to display various demonic creatures as he transforms into his normal, bird-like self. The butler walks over to Paimon and stands next to him as Stolas approaches his father.

That's the King Goetia?... His feathers are so pretty! (^▽^)

Stolas smiled gleefully up at his father while Paimon opened his arms trying to recall who the fuck Stolas was. "Ahhhh! There is my little, uh..." 

Paimon bend over and whispers to butler while pointing at Stolas, ignoring your presence. "Which son is this one? There's so fucking many"

"Stolas, your highness"-Mr Butler.

Paimon turned back to his son and chuckled, opening his arms again. "Stolas! Yes! Ha! Right, right! Heh... That's the one! The Owl Boy" He walked towards him. You backed away from the King since you were scared how gigantic he was.

He looks so Handsome...

Paimon kept ignoring your presence as he began explaining to Stolas his purpose as a Goetia, summoning a Grimoire and several different projections of the Earth's sky and cosmos to impart on him what he must study.