Chapter 1 My new sister

"Hey mum"

"Hey Katie

"Where is your Brothers "

"Outside playing football so ah when am i getting my baby sister because i am sick of being the only girl in the family"

"Oh come on sweetheart its not that bad "

"Yeah i love having all brothers"

I have 2 older brothers Dan 18,Nick 17,me 16,Johnny 13,Hayden 3 and my baby sister who is still in my mums tummy.We are all werewolves.My eldest brother Dan is set to take the alpha position as soon as my father steps down which would be soon.

We live in our own house which is right next to the Pack house.The pack house is huge its like a mansion a big beautiful log mansion surrounded by forests and mountains.Their is a beautiful lake next to us.

Our house is quite big as well we needed a big house anyway for our family.

"Oh come on darling i need you to come help me set up the nursery"

Well this is my typical mother for ya always leaving shit to the last minute .

"Ma maybe we should have done it a few months ago when we weren't expecting my baby sister in the next few days"

"Hun for the first time i actually think you right owwwww"

"Mum mum whats wrong are you OK"

"God your like your father always panicking over nothing.nothing. I'm fine"She looked like she was completely exhausted.Ah what the hell im feeling nice.

"Ma why dont you go lay down and put the brew on ay ill do her room for you OK"

"Really sweetie that would be great "

"Yeah its no problem"

And with that she went into the lounge and her big ass down on the couch and went to slept i could hear her snoring and shit its like train station.

"Hey boys you guys know how you guys are the best est brothers in the entire world"I said through our mindlink

"Katie what do you need "They all replied.

"Well you know how we are gonna be having a new sister soon "

"Na mums just gotten fatter in the last five months na we are joking yeah we know "

"Well mum and dad haven't gotten the nursery ready and i need your help so get your butts int the house we have got a lot of work to do "

"Yes since when did you become mum??"They all replied

"Good boys "

2 minutes later we were all in the nursery it was next to my room on the second floor.All of the kids were on the second floor and our parents where on the third floor along with my fathers study and their bathroom and lounge.

We were bringing up everything from the basement we re painted the room door a hot pink.And i started to draw on the walls i only needed a pencil and a vivid and 1 hour later it was peice of art work.

On one side of the room their was fairy's and castles on the other side was of wolves 8 wolves howling at full moon.Another side was of the beach the other was of the forest.Her room looked beautiful.The boys dusted everything down and carried the cot,changing table,dressers,the table and the doll house in.After i finished doing the art stuff and started putting all of the toys out and placing the out nicely.I made the cot and the spear bed we put in there.Just for when she is older.

"Well boys job well done "Dan said

"yeah thanks guys i couldn't have done it without you"

"Well what are we here for not just for looks"
7
We all laughed then we heard dad come home and we ran down stairs they are going to get one hang of a surprise when they see this .