Chapter 16 The Valley

Back at the pack houses point of view

"Alpha Luna we have a problem"One of the fighters

"What is it "They both replied with.

They where both exhausted and tired like everyone else that has been out fighting all day.

"There is a fire in the valley"

"Let it burn out the storm should stop it "The Alpha replied.

"Where is Kate ??"The Luna asked worryingly

"She went out to bring back one of the girls in dont worry she is in the helicopter on her way back in as we speak"Somebody replied

"OK thank you how long will it be until she gets in ??"

"30 minutes Luna"

"OK"was all she said and started playing with daisy who was crying her little eyes out.It eventually calmed her down.

The room was very tense everybody was having a cold drink as it had been a hard day at the office as they would call it.

Every body was sitting at the dinning room table which was massive.It could sit 50 people at once.Waiting to congratulate Kate on her first time giving orders and running the pack even though she went against her parents wishes.She had saved countless amount of lives.

Her mother Had started to become anxious her eyes said it all she was worried.Something was not right and she knew it.

"Andrew can you get a hold of Kate ??"

"Baby shes fine ok just calm down ok "

"Andrew please something doesn't feel right"She begged him with pleading eyes.Her eyes where begging his he looked into her eyes and then nodded.He had a grin on his face.

Kate where are you??

He waited for a reply and their was none.

Kate ??

He waited more and still no reply.His grin slowly wiped of his face his eyes became full of worry.Like how the Lunas had.

"And ??"

"Nate you try and get a hold of her "

"Yes Alpha "

Hey Princess where are you ??

He awaited for a reply

Kate come on man hurry up we are waiting ??

No reply again.This is not like Kate.He shook his head at her father.

Nick Just started laughing."Guys she will be having you on she is in the chopper"

"Ha ha that girl is in for it when she get home"The Luna giggled

Daisy started to scream all of a sudden.

"Oh come here baby girl what wrong with you a "

The Luna tried to settle her down but she just wouldn't. The Alpha just sat their chuckling.

"Watch and learn boys "He said to his sons .

He gently grabbed Daisy out of his mates arms and tried cooing her.But it wouldn't work.

"What is wrong with her ??"Her mother asked worried

"I have know clue"The Alpha replied and shrugged his shoulders.

A few moments had passed and she had settled down once one of the elders held her.

"Have you heard from the chopper ??"