Chapter 36 The Alphas Howl

Hey guys 

Vote&Comment 

Hope you guys had an awesome New year!!!2016  

This will try and be a longer one as the last was short..

Thanks 

Sophia xx

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next day (The marking ceremony)

I stood in front of the mirror in my white dress looking well hot was too say the least i had my hair done by some stylist.Elizabeth came in groaning of frustration.

"KATE I CANT DO THIS !!"She screamed.

"Elizabeth you need to calm down "

"KATE they are going to mate us in less than 5 hours.My brother said he would find me and yet look we are still here"She sobbed.

"Elizabeth They arent going to mark you i promise ok i will get you out of here before that happens ok"That was a promise i was going to keep i didn't know how i was going too but i had too.

"Kate an what are you going to do??"

"I will keep them distracted long enough for you to get away "

"But--"

"No buts You have a mate out their somewhere and he could die if he feels you getting marked "

"Kate what about Luke he could feel you getting marked??'

"Hopefully the bastard does because then he will know what he put me through "I said not caring if he did feel my pain but deep down i knew i hoped he didn't feel my pain,He might be a Asshole of a well i dont know Mate or Ex mate but i would never want anyone to feel the pain i have felt not even him or is knew Mate.

"Kate im not going to leave you behind "She said in her soft voice.

"You wont be we will meet as soon as we get out of this territory since im faster and stronger than you i will take the long way and you can take the short way and once they find out we have escaped they will think we are together so i will take a piece of your clothing and mix it with mine that way they wont even to think that you are heading North as i will be running South."She nodded

"What happens if you get captured and not me ??"She asks 

"I wont go down without taking at least half of his warriors with me "I smirked she then nodded again and smiled .

"Why are you risking your life for me ??"

"Because i know what they are capable off and i wont let your family lose another one of their family member's Plus us Alphas Daughters have to stick together."

"But what about your family and pack ??"

"They will live "

"But you are their Luna "

"They know what i would have died for trust me i have almost died at least 10 times in the past year and my younger siblings will make amazing leaders"I smiled at the thought of Hayden an Daisy being an Alpha and Luna one day even if i dont live too see it they will know that i did this to protect them.

"I heard about what you did when your Pack was attacked by rouges my brother was getting ready to come and help you himself because one of your warrior females got on the Radio to all of the packs saying that their Future Luna had gone out and took on a bunch of rouges. But then bedtime he was at our borders your warrior went over the Radio and send that you had taken them all out "She chuckled.