Chapter 19 The final hour

"Hayden Baby its time to get ready"I said gently shaking him to wake up.

"Dalready "

He raised his arms for me to carry him.I picked him up and carried him to Dan and passed him to him while i went and got Daisy.

I walked into her room and Zoey was hot on my tail trailing behind me.I Gently picked her up and got her Baby carrier and put her in it wrapping her blanket around her gently.I grabbed her cuddly and put it besides her.

I grabbed the carrier and kneed down and got Zoey at the same,I quickly and swiftly walked down stairs and put Daisy on the counter.I got her day bag and sarted getting the formula out for her and zoey.

Zoey is a very small light brown wolf.

I grabbed their formula out and passed it to mum who was already up she started preparing it as she was also making Haydens breakfast at the time.

I raced back up stairs with Zoey whimpering as i left,It brike mine and Skys heart she thought we were leaving her.

"Kate you cant leave her alone she thinks your leaving her like how her parents did when they went to fight those rouges."

"Ok Sky we wont  "

We started bringing the bags down  to the Garage and packing them into my dodge charger  as My muscle car was going to be driven as a decoy or something.I dont know.

I opened the boot and we started piling the bags in.

"Shit i need the stroller its in my other car can you Grab it Dan ??"

"Yeat chuck the keys sis "

I chucked him the keys and he ran to my muscule car and unlocked the car and grabbed the stroller out.

'Oh and Haydens carset"

"Yip"

He walked over with both in his hands.He put the car seat in the back of the car.

"How are we packing the car Kate ??"James asked

"OK so we wanna um put the kids stuff at the top and my stuff at the bottom so leave my school bag out because i might need that so we will put that one in the front and leave the kids day bags out and yeah just pack all the shit in"I replied

"Ok Kate im gonna miss ya around here My sister from another family"He said bear hugging me.

"And im gonna miss you two ya big dope"

"I love you lilttle sis  You look after yourself ok "He said kissing my forehead

"I love you 2 big bro "

A tiny tear escaped his face but he wiped it away quicker than a flash light turning on.I just chuckled.

The boys continued packing the car as i brought all of the bags down.

I handed them the last bags."Right we are done "They both said.

We walked back into the kitchen where everybody was seated around the dinning room table all waiting for us to join them.Little Zoe was sitting on mums lap but when she seen me she came running over jumping at my legs i picked her up and sat down and put her on my lap.

I looked around the table and everybody was here My family,Nate's and him>Jaycees,James family,the gamma and elders and some of the warriors.

"We are going to To do a prayer to the moon goddess everybody join hands "My mother ordered