Chapter 37 Unexpected

Hey guys Vote and Comment 

Hope u enjoy

Thanks

Sophia xxx

=========================================================================

Elizabeth pov

As i ran through the forest as fast i could to get away from the men that kidnapped me from my home.I couldn't help but feel like i was leaving Kate all alone to die by herself.

She is so strong she has not even shredded a tear about what has happened to her,She didn't act scarred but some how i just knew she was terrified  more terrified then me even because she has seen first hand of what there mongrels are capable off.

I ran faster i kept running nonstop for at least 20 minutes when i heard a howl.I stopped dead in my tracks.Holly shit.

The Alphas Howl.I turned around and crashed into something solid.I screamed only to have someone put their hand over my mouth.I screamed an turnt around to smash the person in the face.When my wrist.

Cole.

I jumped in his arms and he caught me and thats when the water works started.I sobbed into his shoulders.

"Come on lets get out of here "He said 

"Cole "I said sadly knowing  i had to tell him about Kate 

"ELIZABETH "my mother screamed and run toward me an i embarrass her in a hug.

"Oh thank god we thought we lost you "She sobbed

"Mum we will talk about this later Cole i need to tell you something -"I was cut of my a deep growl i was quickly shoved behind Cole and so was my mother with in a blink of and eye me and my mother in the middle of a circle surrounded by our packs Top warriors all ready to shift.

The wolves that were growling at us shifted and my pack let out a breath.

"JESUS christ Dan "My brother growled.

"WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW THE FUCK SHE GOT OUT ??"Dan Kate's eldest brother demanded.

"Dont you threaten my sister "My brother warned

"Well my baby sister is still in there with those mongrels isnt she "

"Kate "My brother whispered he turnt to me with sad eyes.

"She the whole reason i was able to escape "

"Why didn't she come with you??"

"She said if i was mated to Their Beta my mate would certainly feel it and Kate said she would never want anyone to feel the pain she felt "

"YOU "Her brother yelled.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF SHE DIES YOU DIE TOO GOT IT ASSHOLE"Her brother screamed at man that i am assuming is Luke.

"Ok if somebody would like to fill me in it would be great."My brother asked as he looked pretty confused.

"See this asshole here "Her brother pointed to Luke which made Luke growl.My brother nodded."Well my Little sister is his mate you see "I watched my brother shift uncomfortably and i could hear rumbles coming from his chest.

"Well anyway he cheated on my little sister and was fucking a slut for 6 months and Kate felt it all and then on the night he was too mark his Pregnant slut turns out she was in on the whole thing so she made the day of the marking ceremony the day of when Kate was going to be at her weakest.So when Kate was Kidnapped she wouldn't have enough to kill 2 highly trained Alphas and about 40 assassins but yet she still managed to save his mother and half of his pack."