Chapter 8 New scars

I put Hayden down and i stood over him he tried getting out and acting hard an protective over his sister but that aint gonna happen.

As he tried moving out from under me.I put my head down to him and nudged him then let out a low growl and he got the hint and stayed under me.Kane was now in front of me.He snarled trying to get me to submit this prick doesn't get the hint i will never submit to him.

"KATE MOVE OUTTA THE WAY RIGHT NOW"

"YOU WILL NEVER HURT MY BROTHER OR ANYONE ELSE I CARE BOUT NOT WHILE I'M AROUND SO YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME IF YOU WANT HIM"

Holly shit if he wasn't pissed before he shore will be now

"OH WELL BABY I AIN'T GONNA KILL YOU BUT I DIDN'T SAY I WOULDN'T HURT YOU "

"GET ON WITH IT THEN "

"SORRY ABOUT THIS BABE"

"Yeah you will be once my family gets here "

i just hope they get here in time

"Surprise Babe so will mine "

"Well lets get on with it then "

I start to walk forward and Leave Hayden sitting there sobbing he was still in wolf form and he raised head and howled.

I looked back at him.Then heard a furious growl coming from in front of me.From that second on wards i knew we were in trouble.Big trouble.

He lunged for me i let out a growl.I wasn't mad now i was pissed he didn't even give me a chance to turn around and react the bastard was on top off me.

So much for that rule Boys dont hit girls.

His claws where digging into me and i dont even think he knew it.Then i howled loudly as i could feel him breaking my skin slowly and painfully.I looked down and my once Glowing white fur was no covered in either brown shit colored mud well i hope it was mud or Dry or freshly cut red Blood.Its gonna take a good wash to get all of this shit off .

As i struggled he started to like to zone of into outta space.I knew he was mind linking.If you guys didn't know already most men cant multi task neither can this idiot either by the looks of it.

I stumbled over to where i left Hayden and nuzzled to see if he was alright?slobbery

Are you ok Hayden

I dine DOU diked his ass.

You are so lucky you are cute you know

He then nodded.I then slowly but gently layed down as my sides where aching.From where the coward had dug his claws into me.Hayden ran his little paws over to me and started licking me trying to get up i licked him back.My vision was starting to go dark.Then it was lights out.

I woke to something yelling through our mind link.

"KATIE DAKE UP "

I immediately did so standing up i seen a group of wolves about 30 feet away from where i was standing.Then i seen little Hayden standing in front of me protectively.A big Black wolf approaching him.

Kane...

I quickly stumbled up and raced over to Hayden .Just in time as Kane had raised his paw to hit him.It got me in stead.Hayden growled and so did Kane.I whimpered Hayden came ran over to were the hit had sent me flying and started jumping on me then licking then nudging and finally what me get up was haydens howl for help.