Chapter 7 Hayden Run

Hayden's wolf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the other to hons ran off .In complete different directions to us.
He Picked me up bridal style and started runing.

Once they where out of sight.I thought this is my chance.It could be the last one i get.I pretend i had fainted and he was carrying me i pretend to groan.He layed me down on the meadow i peeked my eyes open to see the leave slowly falling to the ground.

"Your awake princess"

"Hmm"

"Where does it hurt"He walked over to me .Once he was close enough i took this as my chance i got up shifted and ran as fast and as far away as i could.

"KATE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE "

I kept running not daring to slow down.

Then i heard him shift and loud angry growl ripped through the forest.

I let out a howl to let everybody know where i was.

"ALPHA permission to kill intruder "One of the warriors said through the mind link.

"No we cant afford a war beat the shit out of them though"

"Find her now "My father roared

"She is in danger"My mother screamed

We will get her back.

I was then tackled to the ground by the big Black wolf i flopped over so i was on my back.I howled in freight when i seen what he was going to do....

He was going to mark me.

Oh hell to the no .

He aint my mate never was never will be.

"Your gonna carry my pups"He mind linked to sky .

"Ha your funny asshole NEWS FLASH we are not ever gonna have Pups with you THAT'S A PROMISE.'
"SKY how many times do i have tell you I will not be disrespected by you or anyone ever "

"Whoops I'm sorry Dyson but im never gonna be with you let alone have pups with you and respect you "

"Jesus Sky you are gonna get us killed "

"Well its better than matting with this sad excuse of an Alpha"

"Kate we have to get out of his grip'

"I know "

"Make me proud Kate "She howled

I then shifted into my human form as Kane was still on top of me.

I lifted my leg and squirmed and crawled out behind him.I ran through the forest with nothing but under wear and a bra on they are the only things that ever stay on .I heard him coming so i shifted back and waited for him to come when i heard a brunch snap i pounced at him and we struggled for dominance in the end he got me pinned again this time he one of his back paws against my stomach so if tried to shift his claws would dig into me.

I whimpered i sobbed i did every emotion in terrified ,scarred and afraid .

Just when he leaned down to mark me.

I heard a high pitch bark.I knew who it was!!..

Hayden my baby brother in his little Pup sized wolf.

HAYDEN RUN

NOOT DITHOUT DOU DATE

Sky get a hold of his wolf