Chapter 12 Nobody hurts family

"No Katie that's my friend look he gave me this for me and this for you"

"Hayden who gave you that ??"

"My friend"

"HAYDEN WHO GAVE YOU THIS ??"

"The man with the funny mask on "

"Hayden what man "

"The man over there?

I look at the man standing over by the tree he has a mask on.A clown one.My heart starts to race he has 3 balloons in his hand.With a smirk on my face. Holly mother of the moon.

"Oh my god "

I turn down to Hayden and look at him he has a confused look on his face.

Then i hear a terrifying laugh i shiver at hearing this.I wanna scream,to crawl up into a ball and cry,Hide under my covers and never come out.

"Katie here girl"The clown sings.

I hear the door to the cabin smash open.

"KATE "

I stand there frozen in my spot.I could swear i was shivering in fear.

"HERE KATIE KATIE KATE"The clown sung.

They cant get me again they wont get me again not without a fight.

My breathing dramatically increased.Hayden clung to my leg pulling on it trying to get my attention.

I looked down at him and saw a flash of color fly by me and hit me in the face i went flying back and let out a aha.

"KATIE "My mum screamed

"Hayden run "I stutter he tried to run but then the clown grabbed his shoulder.

Come on Kate you have to get up its just a mask,Its just Mask you can do it,you are strong you aren't that 14 year old kid no more your are confident,Strong and have got attitude Get up and fight you can do it Kate remember our motto to escape fear we have to go through it not around.

Sky i dont k--

Kate he is gonna hurt Hayden .

oh hell ta the no nobody hurts my family.

I jump up off the ground and tackle the clown by the waist and start to punch then he realizes whats happening and starts throwing punches as well getting a few good hits to the face then i finally fall back.

Lets say this prick had some pretty hard punches,He was like a flipping rock i dont think it even hurt him the ones i was giving him.He rolled us over he was now on top of me and had me pinned and was now chocking the living day lights out of me.I was squeezing and wheezing for air.

My mind started to fog out when somebody tackled the guy out of me in wolf form who the hell is this oh yeah i know now Jaycee.He thought the guy across the clearing where i seen my dad and brothers run across hold him up straight then start to beat the shit out of him.

Jaycee came running over to me in shorts and must i say this boy was smoking hot 6 pack abs nice body far our everything was perfect pr-emo to perfection.

"Kate are you ok??"

"Mhmm"

"You sure "

"Mhmmm"

"You wanna go home ??"

I nod once then he does the unexpected he picks me up bridal style.I snuggle my head into his chest and i can feel his smirk.