Chapter 23 The Offer

"Our pack will make you feel very welcomed here Kate and you can stay here in the pack house until you return home"Ben practically ordered

I was about to reply when my chest started hurting.

Sky what was that ??

Our mate

What about him

He is sleeping with somebody else..

Kate im sorry but i cant stay here.

Neither can i .

"We are only gonna be here until i find a house"I reply

They looked confused at me.

"But your parents:"

"The situation has changed me and the children will not be staying here if they have a promblem with it they can take it up with me "

"Kate sweetheart are you ok??'sam asked worringly

"Im fine "

Im not fucking fine your man whore if a son cant keep it in his pant 30 seconds after he meet his mate.Whats wrong with me ??Am i Ugly??Does he really think i cheated ??Does he think im a bitch what.

"Why can i see hurt in your eyes then ??"Sam asked

"Its nothing now i would like it if you gave me your blessing to leave ??"

"You will have our permission and blessing as long as you follow 2 rules"

"What are the rules??"

"1 you show us where you live and we will tell you if it is secure"

I nod

"And 2 you come here once a week for dinner"

"Deal"

"Ok then i will get the realstate agent to come and vist you after school tommorow sound ok ??"Ben asked

"Yip thats fine "

"Do the kids need anything Kate??'

"No we should be good "

"Well we better get going to bed we gotta go to school in the morning dont we kids ??'

"Really??"Hayden asked sounding pissed

"Yes mr so get ready for bed what do you say to Alpha and Luna"

"Goodnight "

"Goodnight Kids "They said at the same time i giggled and so did the kids.

We left their office and headed for our room.When my wrist was grabbed by Johnny and Nick.

"Im putting the kids to bed and we can talk in the morning"

They nodded and had sadness written on their face.

I then shut the door and out the kids to bed and fell asleep my self with them wrapped in my arms...To only be welcomed by Nightmares.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

I jereked awake out of my sleep panting i looked down in my arms and breathed out loudly .They where safe it was just a dream.

I looked at my clock which read 4.48.

I groaned and got up had a shower and did what i needed to do.By the time i did all of that it was 5.32.Daisy had just woken up for her bottle and i was currently feeding her while online looking at all of the properties for sale in the area.