If you liked this book you might like some of my other books

The Lunas Daughter 

Kira is a 17 year she wolfs she is the Alphas and Luna's Daughter. She has 3older brothers that have their own packs and she is about to take over her parents.

Kira her best friend go to a party for an Alpha of one of the southern packs.

She meets her mate the cruellest Alpha in America he mates her and then in the morning rejects her.

Kira returns home in a hurry as devastating news comes to her.

Taking over the pack Kira has no mate and finds out she is pregnant but not with just one but three babies. Kira strengthens her pack and trains them all to fight as one.

Will Kira an her pups make it without her mate??

What happens when her mate finds out who she is ? And that she is pregnant with his pups ??does he regret rejecting her ??

Does Kira even make it through the war that is coming for her??

When their enemy's find out what and who Kira is what happens ??

Will she get a second chance mate ??or will she take him back

Does she even live ?!

The Alphas Second Chance 

April is the Beta of Redstone pack, Her mate is the Alpha ? They are best friends and have been since they have been born. Their Family and friends are over the moon when the two walk in together after Aprils 18th Birthday holding hands !. What happens when a whore comes in pregnant?Does it risk their chance of being together? Does Alpha Max pick his mate over his presumed child? Does he come to Aprils need when she is in terrible danger? What happens when a certain male comes back into April's life do old feelings die hard?

Will April get her happily ever after?

My Mate The Enemy Alpha.

Aurora Midnight is the Daughter of the strongest and loved Luna on the planet. When she finally meets her mate, they knew that there was no way that her family was ever going to allow them to be together. They then keep it a secret and keep it hidden as best they could. Until one-day danger strikes close to home and her Mate is forced to protect her.

When an old family enemy from the past comes back from the dead, her family is put endanger, her stepbrother does the unthinkable, Her mate is forced to save her from the daunting danger that is coming for her.

Will Their love make it through all the pain and death that they are put through?

 The Alpha Title 

He is one of the Strongest Alphas in America. This Alpha protected not only his family and pack but his Allies and friends as well. He was known as a one in the Million Alpha.

Alpha Voyt had A daughter with his Mate and unfortuenatly they werent able to have any more children so their daughter was to take over the pack, Her name Is Ariel.

One Night An attack is initiated and people that Ariel's family once trusted now betray them in the most brutal way. Ariel watches not only her mother but her father be slaughtered right in front of her eyes.

Ariel is taken away by her guards for her own protection, They knew she had to be safe. If Moonlight pack had any chance of surviving they knew she was the only way.

Ariel swore vengeance on her Parents murder, All she wants is to avenge them and get her pack, But can she do all of that before she finds her very Possessive mate.

Saxton, All Saxton ever wanted was submissive mate. Yet Ariel is the complete opposite of Submissive, Shes abusive towards anyone who pisses her off and she doesn't take any shit. Can Saxton put his playboy times away?