Chapter 2 I'm not yours

"Miss midnight always a pleasure looking as beautiful as ever god I wanna take you here and now"

My brother and Nate stood in front of me very protectively.

"You wont touch her "my brother snapped

Hayden was standing their confused at what was going while he clung to my side begging me not to push him away instead I picked him up and shh him to calm down.I knew he was scared and so was I .

"Its going to be OK hay dont worry"

"Look at that the Luna is already coming out in ya babe"

"Piss off asshole"

"Dont you dare talk to me like that "He roared

"Alpha Kane I think you should return to your cabin an stay away from Kate"
"I'm sorry mutt who are you exactly??"

" I am the warrior assigned to Kate safety an I also happen to be her best friend so you won't be getting her anytime soon "

"I will take her here an now if you don't watch your tone with me mutt"

"I am sorry did your dad die and make you alpha correction my alpha ??"

"Well it could always be arranged "Kane snapped and that through me off the edge

"You so much as threaten my family or pack again an ill let you have sex with me but when your asleep I'll cut your balls off and put you in the dungeon for the rest of your ĺife with rogues got it?"I snapped the boys started chuckling.

"My mates got attitude I don't like attitude we will sort that as soon as you come home"

"I am home"

"No your not baby you will be coming back with me be time this meeting is over "

"No bloody way i will be "

"Yes mate"

"Another thing news flash asshole you ain't my mate an you never will be an I know I am not yours maybe you should go find her ?

" I did but she was a dirty rogue so I killed her "

This is why he wanted me he wanted the thing everybody thought was amazing an rare and I am not I'm far from it.

"You are a sick bastard you know that:"

"I will see you tonight Mate "

He just smirked and left.

It's not easy being one of the very rare things in the world I don't have many people close to me.I have Nate,rose and Fred an that is really it I don't like having many people around.

Plus most people only get close to me to use me.Most of my friends well ex friends used me all of the time because I was always that gullible girl.Who saw the best in everyone.The weak link.The one who means nothing to know one.

But one day when my closets friends betrayed me that was it I was once that innocent little girl who saw the best in everyone and hated violence was always calm an quite.

Look at me now I'm still that girl but now I have another side to me I swear,love fighting,hate quite,don't fall for nothing, don't take shit, don't care what I do,I now cant see the best in everyone an I don't care if I die or not.

They are my new friends and they wouldn't hurt me I hope we are more like family.but they are all mates I havent found my mate yet.

When you get betrayed it's like being rejected by your mate but probably less worse.