Chapter 4 They want you

When i wake my eyes flutter open desperately trying do adjust to the light.

"Sweetheart thank goodness your OK"My mum said sobbing

"Mum its OK im fine what happened ??"

"You were attacked by a alpha of a bunch of rogues that wants you to hurt me and your father he always said he would come but me an your father both thought he wouldn't come after you an daisy Kate sweetheart im so sorry this is all my fault"

"Baby its not your fault calm down OK "

"No Andrew i wont calm down you know how he is he will take our girls like he always said he would for his sons you know what he does Andrew he will get one of our babies either way .Do you remember he said he will kill one from our family if we dont"

My heart raced faster what the hell are they talking about.

"Mum who are you talking about ??"

"Kate it was long ago when me and your father first met.Your father and i met when we had ended up joining packs to fight the rogues that killed your grandparents.As i was the Alpha of my pack and your father wasn't at the meetings"She sighed and looked at my dad he looked ashamed.

"So when we had the war with the rogues i was cornered and then the alpha of the rogues who use to be friends with my pack.He then tried to mark me but bit my shoulder instead I howled an then that's when i met your father i was bleeding out while Tyson was still trying to get me.A huge black wolf stood over me in a protective way then they fought for awhile until Tyson and his pack retreated.After that me and your father finally combined packs as soon as his father was ready to hand over his position which was straight after we had completed the mating process which was 2 weeks later after we had meet."

My mum looked at my dad and he gave her a weak smile.She turned and faced me.

"Kate there is one other thing sweetie once he had found his mate because he knew he couldn't have me.They had 2 Male pups."My mums eyes watered

"So whats bad with that ??"

"Kate he made me promise that day that if i didn't mate with him he would come after my daughters no matter what i never thought this would happen Kate im so sorry if his sons gets to you or Daisy their is no telling what they will do "She said with tears.

My eyes watered with fear.I was scared.I was afraid.

"Baby dont you cry OK those bastards aren't going to get any of my babies"My dad replied.

I sit up and get out of bed.When the door smashes open everybody comes marching and cheering in.

"Oh my gosh Kate thank god you are OK"

Everybody was in tears but in joyful tears well i hope.

"Guys please dont go crying on me "

"Kate i should have been there I am meant to be there to protect you Kate and look at the scar on your side it shouldnt be there."Nate said

Walking to my side he placed his hand on mine.

"Nate its not your fault "

"Kate i meant to be your protector it should be me with the scar not you"

"Nate honestly its just a scar"

"I'm sorry "He said so sadly.

"Its not your fault sweetheart Kate is right "My mother said with a frown