Chapter 26 Let me Die

Hey guys vote &comment tell me what you think thanks for reading hope you enjoy it. It's gonna be long...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few days later 

Well summer break is officially here.

Axel has taken Hayden to a football training while Pearl took Daisy too their pack house.I am taking Zoe out for a run in the pack lands in my human form.As it is just not safe  for me too shift on Lukes lands as he or Tobasis could smell my wolf and if they seen Sky.

She would be supper pissed at him for cheating on us,Not giving us a chance and all of the shit he has done to me in the past 2 months.

I was running through the forest with Zoe at my side.When i heard screaming and yelling coming from the cliffs we had just run down from.We started running toward the yelling and screaming as fast we could.

As we reached the top of the cliff i seen a young girl standing at the edge with a gun to her head.I know her.This girl was with Zara.I think they might be sisters but she is definitely older than her maybe older than me.

People where trying to calm her down but she just kept screaming at them to leave her alone and that she had to do this.There was a older Lady begging her to not do this.Then i seen Zara trying to run to her but an older man holding her back.There was at least 10 people here all where female an Lower ranking memeber of the pack Mainly Omegas.

I took this as my cue and ran out into the middle so she could see me.

"Luna "They all bowed in surprise.I nodded in response.

"Okay whats happening here ??"I asked Zara who was crying.

"SH-E--E-E-"

"Okay sweetheart i cant understand you okay you need to take a breath and tell me why she is doing this Can you do it for me?? "

She nodded in response and took a deep breath.

"She Doesn't want to live anymore because her mate cheated on her and left her  for someone better her name is Violet and she is my best friend  please she is the only thing we have left "She begged 

"Its ok alright shh h it going to be ok "

I stood up and Zoe got up to follow me.

"Zoe stay "She nodded at my command and tried comforting Zara.

"Hey Violet My names Kate "

"I know who you are Luna "

"Then you know i cant let you do what your about to do"I said steady walking closely towards her.

"Please you have to let me do this its the only way he can be free of me "

"Sweetheart who are you talking about ??

"My mate doesn't want me "She sobbed

"How do you know that darling ??"

"He told me Than he went and started making out with another women an i felt every little pain of it.It was like----"

"Stinging hot needles stabbing your chest and you scream ,Puke,or cry or all at once sometimes"I added before she could finish.

Gasps game through all of the Omegas.Everybody had pitty pointing at me.

"How do you know this feeling Luna ??"somebody asked

"Why do you think i haven't been made Luna Why do you think i dont live in the Alphas House with my mate"