Chapter 30 A baby shower

This story is dedicated in loving memory of  my late Popa who has always believed in me and told me to do what i love no matter what anyone else says .

R.I.P pop 17/12./15 

Vote and comment 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kate's Pov 1 week later ...........

Punching the punching bag as hard as i could.As fast as i could.I was out in the middle of the forest a the moment.Letting lose to what i was about to go too.Caroline's Baby shower was tonight.

Her engagement party is tomorrow night which is also the marking ceremony .At this thought i stopped punching and started throwing up.I have been feeling like this ever since she announced she was pregnant with his baby.Its either that or i start crying,Screaming sometimes all 3 at once.

I  leaned back on the tree.Tears started falling down my face.I will never have that I cant have kids with my mate,I cant marry my mate because he loves another wolf,I cant live a normal life because of what i am because  of who i am.I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

Axel was calling...

"Hello"

'Sunshine you need to get home now some very important people are here to see you "

'Um yeah i will just finish up here then i will be home in  20 minutes hows my pup?? And the kids are they ok ??"

"Kate they are all fine Just hurry home"

"OK see you soon Ax"

"See you soon sunshine"

I pushed the end button and packed up all of my things and started running home.When i reached home i seen 6 black Suvs out side my house.I ran faster too see what was happening i barged through the doors.

"Axel Hayden Zoe"I yelled

"In here Katie "A feminine voice yelled.

No it couldn't be surely.....

I ran into the living room .

"MUM"I screamed and ran into her and gave her a massive hug.

"I missed you so much"She breathed out.

"I know i did too"

"Look at this all of my Girls in one place."Dad came around the corner with Daisy in his arms.

"DADDY"I jumped out of mums arms and straight into his.

"Hey little sis "I walked out of dads and into Dans

"Dan"I gave him a hudge kiss and hug.

"What are you guys doing here ?"

"Kate you should know why we are here ??"My mother laughed.

Should i?I looked at her confused.

"We are here for Luke's marking ceremony and engagement party of coarse"My father said proudly.

Well thats just great isnt it .Bloody terrific.I put on a smile and acted dum.

"Oh of coarse you are"I said chirpily.

We chated for about 4 hours about absolute shit ..

'We have to go see your brothers and meet their mates "

"Oh okay Wheres Nate ??"

"Oh he found his second chance mate"

"He did where ??"