Chapter 9 Memories

I walked to where my parents office is which on the second floor also known as the Adults floor.

I went down the long hallway and toward there office door i heard something smash inside.I didn't even bother knocking i rushed inside.It looks like a tornado ripped through the room i seen my parents both with tears in their eyes and red bags on their faces.

They both looked at me in shock and pity.

"Guys why are you tearing up your office and haven't left it since you came back yesterday"

"Baby we are so sorry"My mother said so sadly and my dad pulled her into his chest.I want to have something like this when i met my mate.

"What for??"

"Kate the people that took you -

"What about them??"

"Kate they were hired by Tyson and his hons "

"Why didn't he just come get me himself then i never seen any of there faces they where always wearing-"

"Wearing what??"

"Clown masks it always terrified me "

"He wanted to break you he wanted us to suffer from losing you and to break down your strong barrier to protect others.Kate we were meant to feel your pain but we never did why??"

"Because some of the stuff they did -my eyes started watering.

All is what i seen is whips ,Canes,Blades,fists,legs needles and chains.My eyes watered at all Of these all of those painful days.Some how they knew my fears.Clowns ,Me dying and my entire pack watching screaming trying to get to me,Fire and that pretty much sums it up.When ever they weren't beating me they where torturing me mentally.

Trying to get me to break but i never once did i gave up trying to fight against them plus i couldn't as i had silver chain wrapped around my wrist at all times but i never let my barrier down not once i couldn't bare to let my family feel that pain that they couldn't do anything for me .I knew it would kill them so i took every beating every slashing for my family.

Every time when they would come in i would just stare into the corner of the room and wait for the pain wait for its force to hit me.

"Kate tell us what did they do to you"

"LOOK I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OK ITS IN THE PAST NOW JUST GET OVER IT OK THERE IS NOTHING LEFT THAT YOU CAN DO"

"Kate"

"No mum"

"Cause when you guys find out.You will become like this and when ever i see you.You will give me a sympathetic i dont want that and you need to focus on your pack and our family.Mum,Dad that's all that matters im right here and im not going anywhere neither is Dan Nick,Johnny ,Hayden or Daisy.We are all here an no matter what we will always be with each other."

"Kate im sorry we didn't-

"Its ok one day i promise i will tell you but when im ready ok "

"OK Sweetie what ever makes you happy:"

"We better get a start on cleaning this place up "

"We will do it later sweets lets go i think we should go to the lake for the day get everybody to settle down a bit "

"Good idea Babe "Then my dad leaned into my mum and kissed her.

"EWWW come on guys seriously "

"Sweetheart when you find your mate remember what you said to me and your father"