Chapter 11 Photos

I was pissed off ,frightened, scared shitless,They where coming i knew they where i knew the clown well messenger meant what he said they where going to get me either way. I'm gonna find out why??

As we were running through the forest to the cabin just out of our territory in no mans land to find what that bastard wants and why and more importantly how he got into our house past all of the guards.

Everybody was protecting me and daisy i had my father In front of me with two warriors my mother running beside me with two of her guards and Jayce running next to me and his Pack behind me.

I feel bad about what i said to Jayce bringing up his Mate and all. Hayden was running next to my me between me and Jayce.

Once we reached the cabin i went behind a tree and shifted changing into a pear of short and a singlet.

I gave Daisy to Paige and told Hayden to stay with her.

We walked inside the house.I was in front.My parents where outside talking with Paige and Carl. i seen a normal man around dads age sitting there with a smirk on his face.I walked up to him and punched him smack in the face.

"H aha Well well young Katie has grown up i see "

"I'm going to enjoy killing you "I snapped

"Yeah well i will be watching from above then wont i ?"

"What do you want ??"I snapped

"Remember Sweetheart if you wanna Keep it a secret about what we well my son and his friends did to you in the cell i guess you learn some respect "

"You "My father snapped

"Why Hello Andrew "

"You.Your the one that took my Baby away from me "

"Yes but i didn't touch her not like how my boy and his mates did "

Tears weld up in my eyes.

My father lunged at him "YOU SCUMBAG OUR KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS "IM GONNA KILL YOU"My father roared.

"Control your father Katie or i will not hesitate to show them ??"

No no this cant be happening.I cant .I cant let them watch those.It will destroy them .It will bring up all of those dark days please goddess please say he is lying.Please i cant look at their faces to see the grief,terror,horror,Regret,anger and pity on their faces everyday until the day i die.Please just dont let it be true.Please Goddess Please dont let my family see it please im begging you.I silently prayed

"YOU WILL NEVER GET CLOSE TO MY CHILDREN AGAIN "

"Sorry Maggie but i think my friends can we have been for the past two years"

"YOU MOTHER F-"

"ALPHA LUNA YOU NEED TO SEE THIS"A warrior yelled from the basement.

I ran down the stairs and my eyes widened my heart beated faster and faster it felt like their was a race car in their doing donuts.My heart sank.

Oh my god.

"NO NO "My mum screamed My dad grabbed her and pulled him into her instantly. Jayce came up next to me and had a worried look on his face.

My brothers started Shaking in Anger.

They could get close to me.

They had Photos of me.

I looked at all of them.

Ones from me at school,Ones with Nate,At the ice cream pa lour,At training,eating dinner,With rose,With my Family,In the car,Shopping,Swimming,At the street races,Even in my wolf form.