Chapter 34 "Ashamed "

Hey guys we are coming to the final chapters now so sit back and enjoy will be full of Drama and action,Dont forget to vote and comment Names for the sequel and your ideas on which should happen.

Thanks heaps 

Sophia

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Samantha Pov 

  "Well son she has already meet her mate Sams son an as she is meant to be Luna of their pack she got the pack mark as she is mated to their Alpha well meant to be " Dyson said so calmly.

What ??

"It cant be true "I stood there in pure shock.

"She will wear our pack mark as soon as you mate her fully and she accepts her mate will not have her "He added.

A growl rumbled at in my throat.

"Well im not looking at that in her back Cade get me something out of your tool box now "I looked at my kids yet again tears flowing down my checks.

"I love you guys dont forget that "She said looking at her younger siblings.I watched her and looked behind her at the man Known as Cade came with a branding iron in his hand my face dropped.

I looked down at Kate who had tears whelming in her eyes and back to the man who looked at Dyson's son For permission to carry on.

In a split second He nodded and Cade didn't hesitate on pushing it down on her pack mark.The same mark i wore as my entire family did.Kate was meant to be in our family.

Kate started screaming as the iron was pressed down on her mark which was slowly fading away off her back.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKKK "She screamed in agony it bought a pain in my heart that i was being made to watch this.

"KATTE "I screamed.

 I watched the sweet drop from her face as she was screaming loud trying to let all of her pain out.

'KATTE "Hayden her younger brother screamed i felt so bad for him he was watching his eldest sister well the beautiful young  women that has raised him being tortured right in front of his eyes.

After he was finished burning her mark which felt like several hours of watching a horror show when your daughter is the main character  and the one being tortured.

"Son we need to get moving the chopper is waiting "Dyson Said so chirpy.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH HER "An old voice said and a clacking of loading a shot gun was sounded.

"Oh no Alfred"Molly and elder of the pack spoke up,

"Who is going to stop us you Where is your mate old fellow??"Dyson's son asked 

"ALFRED"Molly screamed through the glass.As being Luna i grabbed her into a hug.

"There she is sorry about this old man"Cade raised his gun .

I was brought out of my trance of keeping Molly comfortable.When i heard a "NOOOOOO"From a very weak but strong voice screaming at them to not do it.

I watched as Kate rushed off the ground with all of energy she found in her body and started running towards Cade who had the gun pointed at Alfred.

She ran only to be grabbed by Dyson's son she turnt around to smack him in the face but stopped when the gun went off.She thrashed around in his arms.He instantly let her go once he seen her arms light up golden.